Fans or Ranking??

03/01/17 19:54
Seems to be the topic of the moment. Which one are you pursuing and why is that the most important to you??

Personally, ranking is my priority. The games are competitive and its difficult to keep your place, which makes it fun. They can take my fans, not too fussed. For me, fans has always been part of the 'Sim City' side of the game i.e. building up the stadium. Myself and my guild will continue to participate in the 'fan' side of the game, but we remain relaxed.

I am sure this will be a good split of opinions so interested to see how people see the game.
03/01/17 21:01
Ranking, then ranking followed closely by ranking. Fans have 0 importance to me.
03/01/17 21:09
Neither have never worried about fans and only upgrade my stadium when i need more buildings and as ranking has a effect on who your guild plays in challenges i no longer play for ranking as we now end up with guild challenges way above our guild level
03/01/17 21:24
I believe fans influence gvg not ranking, has that changed? With a wide range in matching which causes the mismatches
03/01/17 21:30
Opposite fans for me you need the fans to gain cash for upgrades as in ranking is pretty irrelevant whats so special about being the top 100 wow my name is on a leaderboard like that is really going to bother me. The whole concept just wasn't thought out like I've played guys who are 6 and 7 on rating the top 2000 like how are they anywhere near that rank and the likes of average players are like 10,000 + down the rankings I don't know where the people who make this game get there braincells from.
03/01/17 21:52
Black Monks :

I believe fans influence gvg not ranking, has that changed? With a wide range in matching which causes the mismatches

Yup has been changed ranking now effects how guild challenges are selected been confirmed by admin
03/01/17 22:07
Where did admin confirm this?
03/01/17 22:08
well that's a load of rubbish our guild just played Rucking broncos number 1 on the game and not one of us are in the top 1000 of course we got smashed fair play to you rucking broncos though not your fault the people make this game fail to find you a proper game. For me GVG challenges should go on two teams and the average strength within the guild not who has the biggest fanbase or whose ranking is higher cos like i'm 131 rated so pretty decent but I've now got no intentions of playing training matches so my rank will decrease meaning we will get easier challenges and everything of course we will win. Another brainless decision if you ask me.
03/01/17 22:12
Ashley Longthorn :

Opposite fans for me you need the fans to gain cash for upgrades as in ranking is pretty irrelevant whats so special about being the top 100 wow my name is on a leaderboard like that is really going to bother me. The whole concept just wasn't thought out like I've played guys who are 6 and 7 on rating the top 2000 like how are they anywhere near that rank and the likes of average players are like 10,000 + down the rankings I don't know where the people who make this game get there braincells from.

I would say the biggest point of ranking is development of team instead of trying to play worthless folks that have put no thought into their strat and just get their level by sliding a bar. Also shows who is best sans the bar. I have had thoughts about rucking broncos in the past that he overstated his ability based on our friendlies, but he has proven that I was mistaken. If you are ranked low you can say it is just because you don't care but then it's subjective only.
03/01/17 22:24
Fans only relevence now is income generation. Some guilds seem to be fixated with fans though. As someone who has topped the ranking in different formats on several occasions, I think the current format is better, although they need to tweak thhe home advantage a little. Or maybe introduce a window whereby all games are played.