The biggest bulls**t ever from sweet nitro

06/07/18 04:01
I decided to write to sweet nitro why there are cheat sites for this game like football champions gotocheat and they deny it. Then i asked then why do you help the iranians and make silly bugs and stuff, they say we don't favour any nationality or member. WTF is this lie omg!!!! I'm gonna create a facebook group instead!
07/07/18 01:41
They claim those cheats dont work but my nephew came on here for a few weeks a while ago just to try them out & most of them did work whats more he somehow dug into this & said it had more holes than a Swiss cheese.

He would never actually do it as like me he cant see the point of winning by cheating but reckons its wide open for abuse if you wanted too.

I also put up a thread (see the ultimate insult) this game was a disaster waiting to happen right from day one you cant have promotion only a 5 y/o kid could work that one out no matter how many players you have at some point it has to hit the fan as you run out of enough teams in the top level(s) I know some don't like it but without relegation & a premier or whatever level it will happen again & again until its so screwed up they have to pull the plug on it because nobody had the common sense to set it up right at the start.
07/07/18 03:12
a 5 y/o looooool even that kiddo worked it out what a genius....
08/07/18 06:55
Gregory

Re your other message We do have a place in the Guild Right now however please note NOBODY gets special treatment to get up the ranks you have to show you are willing to give out heals & play in GC's.

It need not take too long to get up the ranks but we use it as a way of getting people to play & most of the time it does seem to work.

If you miss this place I'm pretty sure there will be another one in a week or two as somebody else in the Guild has personal problems & will almost certainly have to pack the game in.

You are certainly welcome if you want to join us.

Shaun
09/07/18 00:32
ShaunC :

Gregory

Re your other message We do have a place in the Guild Right now however please note NOBODY gets special treatment to get up the ranks you have to show you are willing to give out heals & play in GC's.

It need not take too long to get up the ranks but we use it as a way of getting people to play & most of the time it does seem to work.

If you miss this place I'm pretty sure there will be another one in a week or two as somebody else in the Guild has personal problems & will almost certainly have to pack the game in.

You are certainly welcome if you want to join us.

Shaun

Yes ShaunC thx a lot I'm an active chap so I'll be orite, I'm approved member of the irrepressible legends but I'll be staying on loan with you for 3 seasons
25/07/18 03:28
Hi,
just responding to the posts at the top of the page;
1) Can you inform me, what power would 'Sweet Nitro' have to suspend a site?
2) I have been playing for nine months and never come across anything untoward (apart from the other day, when I played a team with high-pressing tactic and thought it must be a cheat, obviously not.)
3) Having read many threads, some people seem to have an issue with Iranians. In regard to the cheat sites, due to internet sanctions in Iran, by both the US and their own government ( a few years), I doubt whether they would be able to access them.

So, in conclusion, could someone direct me to a team you suspect of cheating, at the moment, then I can have a look at them and make my own mind up. Also I would like to view a team that uses the 'passing mechanic'. I look forward to your answer(s).
25/07/18 22:12
Jack. I like your level headed approach. I think the passing glitch has been fixed by the devs. I believe a lot of frustration comes from people exploiting aspects of the game that make it resemble anything but football. It’s additionally frustrating when members of the community point out the issues and Sublinet are slow to respond and/or be able to implement a fix.
I Googled Football Champion cheats and found at least one site that purported to allowed a user to get unlimited gold balls, AH coins, etc. Didn’t try it because I don’t cheat so I don’t know how valid it may be. My guess is it’s more likely to be someone trying to give you a virus than a legit opportunity to cheat. There are times when I look at the prices in the AH and SS and think that something fishy may be going on, but it could just be someone buying a shipload of stuff from Sublinet.
Regardless of what may be out there, our guild (American Outlaws) is committed to taking back the top spots for the English speaking community. 7 in the top 100 so far....we’re on our way.
26/07/18 10:50
The Brotherhood :

Jack. I like your level headed approach. I think the passing glitch has been fixed by the devs. I believe a lot of frustration comes from people exploiting aspects of the game that make it resemble anything but football. It’s additionally frustrating when members of the community point out the issues and Sublinet are slow to respond and/or be able to implement a fix.
I Googled Football Champion cheats and found at least one site that purported to allowed a user to get unlimited gold balls, AH coins, etc. Didn’t try it because I don’t cheat so I don’t know how valid it may be. My guess is it’s more likely to be someone trying to give you a virus than a legit opportunity to cheat. There are times when I look at the prices in the AH and SS and think that something fishy may be going on, but it could just be someone buying a shipload of stuff from Sublinet.
Regardless of what may be out there, our guild (American Outlaws) is committed to taking back the top spots for the English speaking community. 7 in the top 100 so far....we’re on our way.

Hi Brotherhood,
Thanks for the response.
I too have looked at 'gotocheat'. Very sus'. The big givaway is the 'device detector'. I suspect that when you click the button, it will message 'device not found' and meanwhile will have tried to dispatch malicious software without you knowing you've even downloaded anything.
As regards the 'passing cheat', I don't doubt that it is something players have come across. I would LOVE to see it in action. You call it a 'glitch' not a cheat. If it was within the game mechanic (i.e. didn't adversely effect your own players), I'm fairly certain I could have come up with an in-match solution. And I would have been happy to have shared it.
Yes, some of the games played look farcical, but employing a certain tactic (such as the 'high pressing') is NOT a cheat. And calling out other players as cheats, using an in game mechanic, I find disgraceful. I have been working on tactics to counter 'high pressing, for days and have not found a complete working solution as yet, but I will continue to do so. And that's the beauty of this game. Nobody said, it was going to be easy. I also play 'Rugby Manager' and have been using the same successful tactic for 6 months now, never changed it, the football is MUCH more complex.
If you have read other threads I have contributed to, you will know I'm a member of an Iranian Guild. Something, maybe, you don't know about many Middle-Eastern countries, is the high levels of censorship. They don't get to play many titles, such as 'Grand Theft' or 'COD'. So, they don't have the distractions that many 'Westerners' have.

I am strapped for time. It's now becoming long-winded. I'll finish off this post later today or tomorrow. It also needs an edit. If you want to respond, please wait..........

Regards..........
26/07/18 16:11
Jack what team are you?
26/07/18 21:45
What is "high pressing"?