Full game turney

10/02/19 23:10
Guest F1OSJR :

Completely unexpected. Got alot of respect for ur team! I expect that score to be flipped. Who u rooting for tomorrow? Man I wish I made top level last season and I mayyyyy actually have something for Zeke. As is I doubt it. Zeke's gonna walk through this thing like it's easy money...

It's going to be a game to watch, that's for sure, but I think Zeke will pull it off. Heck I feel for ya. I have him in a championship season game later... I'm just hoping not to fumble 900 times. lol.
11/02/19 00:01
Guest F1OSJR :

Completely unexpected. Got alot of respect for ur team! I expect that score to be flipped. Who u rooting for tomorrow? Man I wish I made top level last season and I mayyyyy actually have something for Zeke. As is I doubt it. Zeke's gonna walk through this thing like it's easy money...

Hey brother, I will tell you like I told Maddogs about ASU. Don't count yourself out, you have a really good team and you know as well as I do that when 2 good teams play a lot of times it can go either way. I fully expect a great game between 2 really good teams. The loser buys the beer!
11/02/19 04:27
Congrats you two!
11/02/19 05:46
Either way I'm actually very excited to play in the finals of this Turney. Been playing more then two years I think. Spent a babyyyy bit taking #1 here and there, but we all know maps is wishy washy. So to be even in position to play Zeke here has me cheesin. It's a game, we here to have fun and to me I'm on my third life. Any of these teams could have beat me. So I'm playing without a care. Kinda cool to be in a position to play one of if not the top team in the game. Fun Turney! The devs said they would do more of them and it's never happened. So it's really cool to see so many teams reachable on forums! Gonna have fun tomorrow win or lose!
11/02/19 06:32
Good luck and thx for the tourney
11/02/19 22:50
Gg Zeke! Not much I could do being a level below u. Was hoping to keep it one score. excellent game. U got a hell of a team! Thanks everyone for playing I personally had a blast.

Till the next installment, cheers, and may ur smoke stay strong
11/02/19 23:01
Hey brother, great game just like I knew it would be. You should be proud of the team you have, it is very solid and as usual, you are a formidable player. Thanks for the tourney!
11/02/19 23:30
Anytime! I was hoping to be within a score. I expected u to win, but I diddddd have the smallest pt diff against u I'm happy. Ur a hell of a competitor Zeke. Now we both have a lil game film before next season if I can pull off a late season climb here. There was potential in that game only for me to have it tied but as I saw it u woulda had ball to start o.t. and that wouldn't have ended well. Butttttt then I didn't convert my 2 ptr. Anddddddd ur an intelligent player and didn't give me time with the ball at the end. And someone's gotta be good and keep u guys with competition right? Wouldn't be fun for y'all is we ALLLLLL sucked right? Looks like there's a team or two in all the big guilds for u guys to actually have some good competition with?! Cool that you guys don't get complacent and bored at the top. I'd honestly be bummed if y'all quit before my team was finally top level ready. I thought I was there and then boom an update with yet moreeeee buildings. Everytime I get close to top level with a roster I want my builds need addressed. Someday here I'll be truely 100% ready. From now till then I know there will be more fun matches! And I know Karl woulda beat me too if he's feeling left out! To answer jammins question from a bit ago. Zeke and streinkarl are the class of the game and pimps in my opinion, and since he wanted to know top three ..... Idk the rest of u are so strong. Bandits is a equal play to me Everytime. So jazzed to end his undefeated season on the last game in the mid 50s but I haven't been top level with asu who is also very good. San Diego I used to be alot more confidient playing but now that's a 50/50 play too. Idk if u guys have a true third. U have like 6 or more absoluetly elite teams to narrow it to 3 is stupid. Then if any guild ever gets to beating u guys u guys can just raise Texas Panthers moral and have yet another super team. The way u control top level is ridiculous. Props. As to not give away strategy but, the bar believe if people join them they can beat u. I believe if we at the outsiders combine efforts and assume top level at once we have a shot. But to put one team top level at a time is very challenging. U guys are able to buy players for 1 pt when u have ur Monopoly set right. It's cool to watch the control u truelly have on the game. So like I said it was kinda a coming to moment for me to even be in that game with u. Played a longggggg time to get to a meaningful game with the top team. Won't be the last.

Also maybe next month pimps puts on the Turney? Sounds like brotherhood did December, I did febuary. Maybe y'all take next month? And I'll put those ten gold balls into training for it
12/02/19 00:54
Kind words clouds thx. I'm starting to like you lol
12/02/19 03:16
I enjoy these tournaments and stay til the end to watch. You two were tied at the half and even answered his KR with one of your own. The game was fun to watch. Of course Congrats to my brother Zeke but, also congrats to you!! The field was tough and to make it to the end is an accomplishment by itself. You played a tough game against one of the best in the game and was in it til the end. Great Job man!
I will start one at the beginning of March. Give us a couple weeks to re tool. Any and all will be welcome to participate.