Building second Stratergy building vs fist Sport shop

04/08/18 02:29
I can't understand why people dont listen to you, blows my mind.
04/08/18 02:33
And if you genuinely think that you coherently responded to me I now know this is pointless. And if you were trying to play stupid, which I think and hope is more likely, this this conversation is pointless.
04/08/18 02:41
Black Monks :

I will give some real basic math though, assuming lvl 20 as you have been using and Max player of 135. Having a lvl 10 strat building (extremely easy to build up to quickly) you increase your overall stats by 168+ stars. 15 x 7 = 105. And this is at the low level you were discussing, at a low level of strat building and at the highest level of gear. And it will still be there 1 season from now as well as 60 seasons from now. And on top of all this there is some more nuanced math that I'm not even going to hint to because you don't need to know, and if you did know there wouldn't have been a conversation to begin with. And before you go into the whole, blah blah blah doesn't need the blah blah blah stat...you are correct and that in fact weakens your argument but with mine it allows you disregard those stats and focus on the important ones. Sport shop gives advantage of Max player vs Max player equal strat.

Is it basic maths or basic mistakes?
- A strategy center level 10 will give you 6.75 additional points on each stat (e.g. tackles) for a max player of 135
- Level 3 gears will give you + 15 points on a specific stat (e.g tackles...)
You still need 8.25 points on this stat to get the same impact .. so you need another 12 levels of strategy centers... so in total 22 levels (Please do not add me to your list of people getting access to your spreadsheets).. It starts taking a lot of time and cash to upgrade the strategy centers..
04/08/18 02:44
Well, if you really are struggling to understand me then we are done.
04/08/18 02:49
I think we are, Elon.
04/08/18 02:52
A small list of things that dont have gear
Scrum strength
Scrum coordination
Ruck coordination
Lineout strength
Lineout jump
Reception range
Safe tackle
Offensive acceleration
Defensive acceleration

All of these have critical importance and some are important at greater levels than the gear you get. Speed without acceleration in this game is pointless, tackle without safe tackle can be taken advantage of, inability to win scrums and lineups and constantly fouling in rucks loses games. The more advanced your knowledge of this game the more accurate you realize my statements are. If you dont want to drink the water I wont try to get you to it. Enjoy the koolaid
04/08/18 02:55
So once again, my statement is that the best answer is subjective and your response is it is concrete basic math and anyone who disagrees with you is ignoring Maths. I have solidly disproved that rather you like it or not and anyone reading this can easily say that the answer is objectively known, but that strat ks the answer. Have fun don, work a little harder on your cleverness, you are lacking severely there too.
04/08/18 03:41
Black Monks :

So once again, my statement is that the best answer is subjective and your response is it is concrete basic math and anyone who disagrees with you is ignoring Maths. I have solidly disproved that rather you like it or not and anyone reading this can easily say that the answer is objectively known, but that strat ks the answer. Have fun don, work a little harder on your cleverness, you are lacking severely there too.

Solidly disproved... hahaha sorry.. couldn t prevent myself from laughing, Elon... hahaha

And I am not talking about anybody else.. I have just received your own explanation... “I have new socks” has not explained why he prefers to upgrade the strategy centers... He maybe have another reason that could be interesting.. Am I wrong? Or should I assume that everybody in the world thinks the way you do?
So I can t judge anybody’s else explanation. But, your explanations and maths are wrong. This is a fact. You need to update your excel spreadsheet..

And regarding your previous message, nobody said that having 3 strategy centers is not very important.
It is. But it is also a question of timing.
Sport shop has a huge impact at the low levels (much bigger than the strategy centers).

Having strong penetration, tackles, speed, stamina at the lower levels is way more important than reception range... (players miss most passes, kicks etc, even when maxed). It becomes different at the higher levels.
I think you forgot how a low level game looks like..
And if you want to give good advices to low level players, maybe you should join a guild where there actually are low level players, so you can help them on a daily basis... just saying..
(the lowest player in your guild is lvl 36.. the lowest player in my guild is lvl 3...)

PS: Interesting to hear it is subjective... For few seconds I thought you were claiming that the answer is objectively known and that upgrading strategy buildings is way more important than sport shop..
Cheer up Elon, everybody knows you re the smartest person here.. a real Genius.
04/08/18 03:49
Look don, just because you can't comprehend dark matter and dark energy doesn't mean they dont exist. Just because your understanding of what I say is insufficient doesn't mean my explanation is insufficient.
04/08/18 03:52
Black Monks :

But once again, this is clearly subjective

I believe I hve said this 6 or more times now, but since you are struggling with comprehending....it is subjective. I said a person could come on here and say it is objectively known strat ks best, that doesn't mean I think it is objective. It's really sad how much you struggle with both basic sentence structure and moderately complex thought. Usually people who do struggle with those only struggle with one.