Massive tournament

01/02/18 21:42
Dreadlocks is that a custom tourni as any level can join those but normal are restricted to players of the same level was my understanding.
01/02/18 22:13
It's a new tournament they introduced fallen, similar to a custom tournament, just much bigger
01/02/18 23:43
I can't get in, is it full?
02/02/18 00:00
The same here. cannot register: internal server error
02/02/18 00:07
Seems to be, don't worry though you wouldn't have got anywhere at level 53, just out of retirement. I can't get in with my level 56 team, but honestly don't think I would have got anywhere.
Wish I could screen shot to you, my b team is in, theyre level 17, against a level 46. Then you've got a level 60, backwell,, leader of world xv against a level 1. Then multiple bots at level 1.
Found one other level 60 player, then it's 4 level 57 and then lower.
So is just really between the two level 60 to see which one gets through to next stage, as no one is going to miss their match with gold balls at stake and only one real threat.
Really annoyed, this is blatantly giving higher levels interest.
02/02/18 10:56
I managed to get in, I have been given a 60 star team though and I am 240. Doesnt seem fair to the lower teams.
04/02/18 19:18
Guest 1EIOI7 :

Cut the prize money to 10%, make it a level wide tournament with one round and this would have been awesome.

I don't think they should make it a level-wide tournament at all. This is one of the unique and interesting things about this tournament, you get the chance to compete against different levels. A better idea would be to structure the tournaments in a 10- or 15-level range. I always fancy my chances against average teams that are 15 levels above me, so I'd find that really interesting.
04/02/18 20:14
Guest G8SUU3 :

Guest 1EIOI7 :

Cut the prize money to 10%, make it a level wide tournament with one round and this would have been awesome.

I don't think they should make it a level-wide tournament at all. This is one of the unique and interesting things about this tournament, you get the chance to compete against different levels. A better idea would be to structure the tournaments in a 10- or 15-level range. I always fancy my chances against average teams that are 15 levels above me, so I'd find that really interesting.

Not sure exactly what is the “unique and interested things” of having 2 injured players by playing somebody that is 100 stars above us... All my guild (20 players) entered and directly left the tournament without playing when they saw their opponents.. None of us will play such tournament as none of us is interested in spending 96 heal kits to loose a game against a lvl 60 player.
And no interest at all in terms of reward as they come in the 2nd round (and you won’t get there if you re not lvl 58-60)..

It s great the developers try something new... but this tournament is not interesting at all.. and it doesn t motivate new players... Not also sure What is the benefit of giving 1,000 gold balls to somebody who has already all buildings upgraded and probably bought his all team, while there s many players below who are trying to catch-up...

As suggested by somebody else above, a level-wide tournament would be awesome.. (even if the rewards are much lower)...
04/02/18 20:59
I could accept a wider range, 15 levels seems a bit too wide, but mentioned above it's not interesting if all that happens is you get injured players and what level you get to is determined entirely by what round you get drawn against the monster team. For me 15 levels means playing people double my current level, and while I have beaten teams at that grade, I suspect they are the bad ones. If you come up against someone of a significantly higher level who has given even superficial thought to where to invest training points and has even a basic understanding of strategies, AND is active enough to click the enter tournament button - then you are most likely going to get stomped.
05/02/18 15:32