Auction House

26/10/17 07:55
Interesting how you also have 12 bought players...let me guess, all from the ah at 18 yrs old, smh. Guess I would also have an amazing track record whilst buying 12 players, guess you are right, skill is not required from level 50, only MB and bought players.
26/10/17 08:01
Guest CQQRHG :

Assumption is the mother of all F-ups Black Monks, there son/girl, now you have been schooled!!!
Mostly the under performers whom either abused MB or need high level players to progress, unfortunately everyone is not as skilled as they make out to be, which is why you have 13 cash bought players.... Maybe you should permanently retire, cause 10th place on the ranking this championship is clearly a waste of good players. PS maybe you should also update your team to 15 bought players, cause I am coming for you, few more rounds.

When you have made it and can compete at the top levels then perhaps you might be able to justify your comments or more likely you will realise the reality of the situation. It is also just not the auction house but the sport shop where 3* items are still going for several million. Socks is right on the mb front that it increases rapidly and for many the impact has not noticeably changed since the update. An finally Black Monks is very solid tactically in this game so hit him with a few friendlies and see where you stand.
26/10/17 08:07
Although it looks like Black Monks is retiring so another fallen legend and will be a big loss to the game. Who is joining the shift to Rugby 18 which launches in Europe tomorrow. Oh dear looks like a missed opportunity Sweetnitro just as you are getting some competition you launch a poor value release.
26/10/17 08:08
Guest CQQRHG :

Interesting how you also have 12 bought players...let me guess, all from the ah at 18 yrs old, smh. Guess I would also have an amazing track record whilst buying 12 players, guess you are right, skill is not required from level 50, only MB and bought players.

Lol your funny what guild do you play for. Have fun when you get too higher levels, i rarely use mb at the moment, but im a realist and when u hit the big boys mb is king and you also need a strat
26/10/17 08:15
No problem, will look you up in two rounds when I make it big!
26/10/17 08:34
Guest CQQRHG :

No problem, will look you up in two rounds when I make it big!

But surely since im just a underperformer who can only win by using mb you should easily Be able to beat me in a friendly since you are after all only 4 levels below me with a superior strat and knowledge of this game
26/10/17 08:58
Socks is right and should be expecting you incoming friendlies any moment.
26/10/17 09:06
Nahhh, I will make you wait for me, and as you troll me over the next couple of weeks, our paths will cross eventually!!! Or maybe that is your style, boasting about beating a player a few levels below you!!!??? Maybe you need new underwear with those socks.
26/10/17 09:10
Seems you bunch of "legends" (self proclaimed I assume) have been around so long, that you claimed ownership.... Guess if I had spend so much money on this game, I would also feel like a shareholder.
26/10/17 09:16
Don't hate the player, hate the game.... Lol.