How to recover original team?

29/11/16 21:21
Hi all!

My last phone's screen got smashed and it was cheaper to buy another smart phone rather than replace the screen.

So I reinstalled the rugby manager app and logged into my Google play account and my team has gone. Is there anyway to recover it?

My team was Leinster_lions in my guild (four proud provinces)

Cheers James
29/11/16 22:03
Hi James

You will have to log a support ticket if the account does not sync with your google play account or facebook account, there's no quick fix that I'm aware of.
29/11/16 22:14
Thanks for the reply.
Has It happened to anyone else do you know?
Yeah I've just done that so I'll wait for a reply from them.

I'm genuinely gutted if I have lost the team as I worked hard to get here. I'm hoping they can locate a save or account for it and somehow recover the team.

Something is telling me that by trying to use the Google play account on the reinstalled game has overwritten the old save
29/11/16 23:15
As far as I'm aware it has happened in the past and has been resolved, they usually take about a day or so to reply so you'll just have to be a bit patient unfortunately.
29/11/16 23:26
Grand there is a wee bit of hope then. I've had an email telling me a ticket has been generated and they'll reply in 24 hours as you say.
Is it better to use Facebook to save progress or google play/ ios game centre?
30/11/16 05:47
As I am on Android I personally sync with both facebook and google play to ensure I have two active backups.
30/11/16 13:12
Coach qBaLL :

As I am on Android I personally sync with both facebook and google play to ensure I have two active backups.

Same here
30/11/16 20:59
I'll be doing that then if it gets recovered. Just waiting for a reply as it can take upto 48 hours.
01/12/16 23:17
I've heard nothing back.is it worth me setting up another ticket?
01/12/16 23:35
Maybe try replying on the current ticket. I see I also have a ticket that I had no response on for a couple of days now