Game clock end game with play in progress.

09/01/17 22:29
Running for the winning TD and clock expires...well game over. Been this way for awhile now any chance of getting it fixed it's not soccer.
09/01/17 22:41
I've only seen this happen when the player gets tackled.

Can you give an example of a game where this has happened please.
10/01/17 00:20
qBaLL the Horrible :

I've only seen this happen when the player gets tackled.

Can you give an example of a game where this has happened please.

It might just seem like the play is blown early. I think timing of the match over effect is what causes the issue, because I've had it happen several times as well, usually when there's defenders near the ball carrier. The whistle blows during the play rather than after it ends, and instead of seeing a message with "the player is on the ground," we get "match over." Best fix is to put a two or three second delay on execution of your match over code- that way, the whistle will blow after the tackle.
10/01/17 01:07
The game is not wrong with this aspect. It is an effect of the "ping" between your computer and the server. You are seeing animation that has already happened before.
10/01/17 01:23
Jason Riley :

The game is not wrong with this aspect. It is an effect of the "ping" between your computer and the server. You are seeing animation that has already happened before.

There it is.

So yours times correctly? Isn't there a way to adjust the timing based on ping?
10/01/17 11:43
Thanks for the reply gents. Sounds like the issue. My net connection is great but I've had game timing issues on the server end I assume for amount of time to call plays. This has happened four or five times but seems to be a good explanation. BTW qBall the game was against you I'm Bandits I was like "he...could ...go ...all...the...way...WHAT???" lol
Ironically I would have replied earlier but I had some strange server issue last night and couldn't login with pc or phone.
10/01/17 12:07
Haha I remember the game, I was cursing away because I thought I was going to lose. I had a relook at the game and one of my defenders ran your KR in indeed, I cant see the exact player because of the pile up in your exhaust fumes but you'll see he sneaks closer just before you score.
10/01/17 17:48
Lol yeah I can see now. It didn't look that close before. Maybe next time.
10/01/17 18:28
I got lucky in that game. You've got a good team going there.
10/01/17 19:41
Thanks you do too.