The Second Half Kickoff Bug. Needs Fixed Please!

21/11/16 17:37
The second half kickoff is supposed to AUTOMATICALLY have the team that started the game kicking off be the receiving team at the beginning of the second half. A fair exchange of possession.
However, in this game, the second half kickoff just makes the team that was in possession of the ball at the end of the first, kick it off. I will give you a scenario, and how this is screwy.
I kick the ball off to start the game. As the first half is drawing to a close, I am driving down the field. I make it to my opponent's ten yard line. First half clock runs out. Now, since I am in possession of the ball at the end, I have to kick off to start the second half AGAIN.
In real football, my opponent would be kicking the ball back to me, no matter who had it at the end of the first half. Football is a game of two complete halfs.
I hope you are able to fix this with the next update, guessing between seasons, along with the defensive player substitution problem. The last update with the pass delay and 2 point conversion were great and I thank you for that.
Oh, and if we can stop having the qb run forward when we have him plotted to drop back with the delay, that would be great!

That's all I got for this time PierrottLL,. LOL! I appreciate all of you listening and helping with implementing changes in the updates. As always, I invite all the other players to throw in their thoughts for the upcoming update as well. Sure I missed something!

Thanks again,
Myrtle Beach Raiders
06/12/16 02:24
Yes, this is a self bump. Hoping you see this!!Not just for me, but I think all players would love to see it. Seems the halftime bug, and really the QB drop back to pass seem to be the most annoying. WIth the qb running forward most of the time no matter what way you tell him in the strategy screen, it really makes the passing game useless.
Thanks again!
06/12/16 02:51
The hafltime bug has gotten me a few times as well. Impossible to know if I would have won or lost certain games if the bug had not affected the game. When Im lucky I have just scored and kicked off so the opposing team has to kick it right back to me. I would rather not win this way. Nor do I like losing because of an initial score by the opposing team.
07/12/16 17:06
It seems ok to me now. Can you confirm please?
07/01/17 19:35
Hi PierrotLL

Still seems to be happening randomly.
08/01/17 08:23
I have yet to see the game get this right. It is still basing the second half kickoff on who had possession at the end of the quarter.

Would also be nice if the running clock was removed. 1 minute to go in the first quarter and you run for 80 yards and a TD, by the time the extra point gets attempted and the kickoff occurs 3 minutes have come off of the second quarter.
08/01/17 09:28
Roughnecks :

Would also be nice if the running clock was removed. 1 minute to go in the first quarter and you run for 80 yards and a TD, by the time the extra point gets attempted and the kickoff occurs 3 minutes have come off of the second quarter.

I've been debating with myself whether that's the case because of the devs know soccer better than 'Murican football or because they're trying to keep the games short and sweet lol
09/01/17 15:38
Going with the short and sweet, would still like to see the coding for the kickoff to get fixed. Blue team gets the first kickoff, red team gets the second half kickoff
10/01/17 00:26
Roughnecks :

Going with the short and sweet, would still like to see the coding for the kickoff to get fixed. Blue team gets the first kickoff, red team gets the second half kickoff

Which one is home and which is away? lol
And if we're gonna do that, can we get a setting so we decide to receive or defer when we have the choice?