Get a life

08/09/19 17:56
12 hours of constant friendlies. It's a Sunday and normal people will do things and spend time with their family after working all week, But not Morrigan who has played constant friendlies for 12 hours. It's basically like being cock blocked. Get a fu(king life
08/09/19 19:04
True dedication to the game I call that jeezzz just seen his schedule now thats impressive activity that someone can be onlien for that long suppose it;s why he's right near the top of the game though
08/09/19 23:45
{Ystradgynlais} :

12 hours of constant friendlies. It's a Sunday and normal people will do things and spend time with their family after working all week, But not Morrigan who has played constant friendlies for 12 hours. It's basically like being cock blocked. Get a fu(king life

Maybe have a look at Snakeman's and awassa's games from yesterday. Pretty sure I counted 67 friendlies, Awassa was #1 and Snakeman #2. If you don't like blocking tactics maybe ask your fellow guild members to pack it in too.

#doublestandards #matchfixingfuck
09/09/19 17:40
The difference is Snakeman and Awassa can defend .... Morigan and Wales cannot.... maybe that's why they are brain damaged .... fits their cheaters tag .... it's just an added addition... like Dumber and dumber.
Maybe it was their loss to La Cag that drove them to madness. LOL.
Shame poor little "damages" can only cock block as Ystradingywingy put it....hahahaha
09/09/19 21:17
Nope, wrong. There is no difference. Snakeman and Awassa were blocking first and annoying the hell out of everyone. So when then opportunity arose they too were blocked out. So they had done to them what they were doing to others.

Then the moaning starts from the biggest fixing guild in the game, and why?? Because they disagree with being treated like they treat others? Grow the fck up!
10/09/19 18:27
Friendly games will be taken out of the game on the next patch
10/09/19 20:52
They are pointless anyway, not realistic to actual game play at all.
11/09/19 14:54
Guest GEXZBI :

The difference is Snakeman and Awassa can defend .... Morigan and Wales cannot....

Just saying...

https://i.imgur.com/Gzoibmt.png
11/09/19 15:19
Wales_RM :

Guest GEXZBI :

The difference is Snakeman and Awassa can defend .... Morigan and Wales cannot....

Just saying...

https://i.imgur.com/Gzoibmt.png

Haha. Stopped pouting now have you? You make a few defends and now you think your god. Reality check, You're still a nobody in the game, Make your own strats and become a somebody.
11/09/19 15:54
Guest GEXZBI :

The difference is Snakeman and Awassa can defend .... Morigan and Wales cannot.... maybe that's why they are brain damaged .... fits their cheaters tag .... it's just an added addition... like Dumber and dumber.
Maybe it was their loss to La Cag that drove them to madness. LOL.
Shame poor little "damages" can only cock block as Ystradingywingy put it....hahahaha

Shut up u boring cunt!!!