DW the fool has been slain part 2

07/10/17 13:35
Ashley Longthorn :

You do realise how badly this is reflecting on your guild when you post on here? FOD are highly recognised on the game as being a strong team but it doesn't matter how strong the spine of your team is if none of you will play together I suggest you you might wanna sort out ya differences within your own guild rather than ripping lumps out of each on the forum I'm in a much lesser guild but even If I got an invite I wouldn't join you guys because theres clearly problems within the team and i'm sure i'm not the only one of that opinion

Ashley, I don't think anyone recognizes them as a strong guild mate. They have a lot of wins only because they intentionally keep fans low. They can only draw guilds with an avg of 145k fans or less. It's like a young kid calling themselves the most experienced roller coaster rider in the world when they can only ride 1/3 of the rides. Just like at amusement parks, you must be at least this tall to ride.
07/10/17 13:37
Dragon blade :

MODERATORS - no need - 'we' outta here - 'we' can not vouch for what 'DW the fool' does though whose main aim is to annoy. Bye from us bar 1.

3 weeks in a row that 'we outta here' is said. I'm guessing this is another time when 'we' have to pUT up with a ruined forum. Please all, let db wallow in his pitty party and ignore. We all know he posts more during his pro rugby matches than any other time of the week.
08/10/17 11:55
What must we put here?
08/10/17 11:58
When is the next update ?
12/10/17 00:23
Nope not slain. Just resting up for now. I’ll be back
18/10/17 14:10
Funny
18/10/17 14:13
The Master :

Funny

It is, isn’t it?
18/10/17 16:57
DW the fool :

The Master :

Funny

It is, isn’t it?

Want to know why everyone is ignoring your other post, we don't care. We don't care about db or fod. You look just as bad as him now, if you want to look worse than him then keep posting. Everyone has been very happy to move past this period, enjoy.
18/10/17 18:51
Oh I’m happy to look worse than him. I didn’t want a response on the thread I started. All I wanted to do is make him aware that I am still there. Watching, waiting.