Cheating in map/ranking games

09/08/17 11:12
Hawkes Bay Magpies :

I must say this has been happening to me and few of our guild members... but it's happening in gvg which I think is a lot worse!

I have nothing wrong with my wifi or internet connection but not every game is showing up in gvg and it's costing me afew gvg defences.

Do you log in from multiple devices? This was said to be the cause of said issue.
09/08/17 13:13
Yup. Appears that there is a bug which can be avoided by properly logging out of one device before logging in to another.
09/08/17 21:50
Hey Guys, No I'm just using the one device
10/08/17 01:53
TerraNovan Phalanx :

I happen to know Vmax because we are in the same guild family, and he's a man of integrity. I find the accusations of him being a cheater absolutely ridiculous and unfounded. If you can find a rule that says we are not allowed to play friendlies against other teams before playing a ranking match, please post the link to it. Otherwise, a full public apology is in order. I will wait.

Sorry for disturbing, it's about another subject, dude, you are a though one and your mates too, gg for your victory

o/
11/08/17 08:52
Pro Try :

TerraNovan Phalanx :

I happen to know Vmax because we are in the same guild family, and he's a man of integrity. I find the accusations of him being a cheater absolutely ridiculous and unfounded. If you can find a rule that says we are not allowed to play friendlies against other teams before playing a ranking match, please post the link to it. Otherwise, a full public apology is in order. I will wait.

Sorry for disturbing, it's about another subject, dude, you are a though one and your mates too, gg for your victory

o/

Thank you Pro Try! You have a great team there - I think you surprised 1 or 2 of us! We thoroughly enjoyed the challenge. It was great to get a GC where a lot of games were played by our opposition. 22-21 was a very close scoreline! Though I'm disappointed you sent a level 47 to take me out haha
11/08/17 18:36
hello, Perfect team don't cheat in this game, he is a man of integrity too. he plays the rank without cheat, if you're on his way he will strike you that sure but he could strike his owns patners too if it's necessary.
ps: his nickname is taz lol
12/08/17 01:45
TerraNovan Phalanx :

Pro Try :

TerraNovan Phalanx :

o/

Thank you Pro Try! You have a great team there - I think you surprised 1 or 2 of us! We thoroughly enjoyed the challenge. It was great to get a GC where a lot of games were played by our opposition. 22-21 was a very close scoreline! Though I'm disappointed you sent a level 47 to take me out haha

Sorry dude, many of us were in holidays and an emergency scheme was planned and i was the one assigned to beat u the first time but i lost (u are 10 lvl above me if i remember correctly, but i often beat guys about your lvl) i did just a match bonus at 5%, i under estimated u sorry , u were tough, so another emergency scheme was planned lol.

I confess, the initial scheme planned in order to beat your guild was waaaay under estimated
12/08/17 11:51
Heres a good be advice you might a actually wanna just take Bluemoaners and I think I speak what a lot of the forum are thinking but daren't say when I say this, but shut up crying. it's a game can't take it shouldn't be playing. Hey theres people out there dying and your crying over spilt milk defeats happen as much as we'd all like to win every game going it's not always possible and I actually think it's quite unsporting someone of your calibre aint going fair play he beat me handsdown I'll up my game and get myself back to the top. I've been in the same league 5 seasons now and you get knocked off the top of the ranking system and your there moaning about something you can't even prove if he did or didn't use the MB. Your also in a position most players on the game can only dream of ever achieving so I really don't see why you're so irate. What i'm saying is the game is very unpredictable at times, what goes up must come down nobody can maintain top forever it's an achievement in itself you've been lucky enough to get to.
12/08/17 12:32
Ashley, the issue with MOONERS is over, please stop name calling as it has been said is a bannable offense. We are all past this, please don't re open this topic.