20/04/16 06:52
Active Players Welcome

'For those who spend far too much time on the app!'
Current Target:
25 active members, Top 500 Guild

Tips, chat and awards, last weeks...

Wk 2 April (14th April) - Awards

Guild member of the week -
Jason's XV: just pipping Alquin Academicals for the title, great messaging on the guild challenges and general 'bants'

Best result of the week -
Wardhedges Warriors & West London, finishing in top three and jumping to levels 13 & 12 respectively, no easy thing...Congrats!

Most heals sent (total) -
Alquin Academicals: (Again) 207 heals and counting!

Best newcomer -
Ashton Saints: for sending twice as many heals as receiving (BB TAKE NOTE)

On the naughty step -
Blisworth Bulldogs:(Again) for only sending a third of the heals received... Tut tut.... And finishing 5th #copout

Free tip

Tip: Strategy Settings: the trick I find that works is to 1) see how more experienced teams manage individual 'players' strategy 2) Re-watch previous games and see if you need to change the overall 'team' strategy and 3) allocate training points (e.g. +1 when trained) based on their position rather than auto assign (e.g. A no 10 doesn't need to be a good line out jumper)

Earlsfield Elephants
Scrum down, Ruck over, Drink up ©
21/04/16 06:36
Earlsfied Elephants :

Active Players Welcome

'For those who spend far too much time on the app!'
Current Target:
25 active members, Top 500 Guild

Tips, chat and awards, last weeks...

Wk 2 April (14th April) - Awards

Guild member of the week -
Jason's XV: just pipping Alquin Academicals for the title, great messaging on the guild challenges and general 'bants'

Best result of the week -
Wardhedges Warriors & West London, finishing in top three and jumping to levels 13 & 12 respectively, no easy thing...Congrats!

Most heals sent (total) -
Alquin Academicals: (Again) 207 heals and counting!

Best newcomer -
Ashton Saints: for sending twice as many heals as receiving (BB TAKE NOTE)

On the naughty step -
Blisworth Bulldogs:(Again) for only sending a third of the heals received... Tut tut.... And finishing 5th #copout

Free tip

Tip: Strategy Settings: the trick I find that works is to 1) see how more experienced teams manage individual 'players' strategy 2) Re-watch previous games and see if you need to change the overall 'team' strategy and 3) allocate training points (e.g. +1 when trained) based on their position rather than auto assign (e.g. A no 10 doesn't need to be a good line out jumper)

Earlsfield Elephants

Fascinating stuff...
21/04/16 17:58
Recently joined this place, HIGHLY recommend it to any active players. Active social chat and helpful guys or girls (or TS, TV, Gender Neutral and Furries... no discrimination here!!)
23/04/16 07:52
Thanks Croxton, you're very welcome, as is Waspy Waspy!

Waspy Waspy - 13 members and counting, but any chance we can get on any suggested/recommended guild list?

Thanks

EE
25/04/16 19:10
Hi guys
I would like to join but it will only be in 24hrs..
I am from south africa
25/04/16 22:06
All nationalities welcome, good man! Time difference is pretty OK too!

We've just won another her guild and will be kicking off another once the championship draws to and end

EE
Scrum Down.... Etc
25/04/16 22:08
Also,

Tip: if you go to the forum (settings, forum) change your username in the my account section (top right corner) 'choosing a username' and change it to your team name
25/04/16 22:09
My typing on this phone is terrible, apologies....
09/06/16 05:07
Ok, joined up and changed profile name. Is there an ingame messaging system somewhere that i just can't see?

aaannddd....now I only notice that this thread has not been active for two months... sigh...
10/06/16 19:14
It's always viewed though bud, even if it's just by me. Welcome, you're fitting in well