Reward of Gold Balls for the highest number of heals kits shared in a Guild at the end of every season

11/04/16 03:36
Dear Unseen & Awfully Muted Developers,

It is quite apparent that ideals from players are not getting the desired courteous responses from you guys. I have never paid any attention to your Forums page before but thought I should give it a try nonetheless.

We all know that Recruiter Coins are awarded to Guild Challenge winning teams. Now, would you consider awarding Gold Balls to the guild that gives and receives the most number of heal kits at the end of your very short 13-days season?

This will be an ideal gauge to see which guild has the most active players. Personally, I have thus far given more than 1,000 heal kits this season, and almost every member in my guild has shared heal kits by the hundreds! Please feel free to verify my claims.

That means the Gold Balls will be distributed fairly and equally to all the teams in that guild, only if you are gracious enough to embrace this suggestion and reward active players. It would a good incentive for players in all other guilds to follow suit.

Obviously, I know this might cost you to profit slightly less from the sales of Gold Balls but you are making more now as the league season has been shortened, which means players aged faster and players bought for their previous levels are not good enough for their new levels as the season is too short for them to gain higher quality levels. The 3 top teams double promotion also means you would have more players who might possibly end up buying Gold Balls to keep up with everyone else! I am aware these changes are obviously financially-motivated. Fair enough as you developed the game and we cannot begrudge you guys your dues.

However, please do not insult my relatively average level of intelligence by telling me to participate in tournaments to gain Gold Balls, and neither do I intend to buy Gold Balls again as they are astronomical and hardly worth it as real money was used to buy Gold Balls to get Recruiter Coins necessary for the purchase of players. The players I bought have all been auctioned off due to their quality levels not increasing quickly enough for the new level because of the short seasons; they grow older rapidly and ungracefully, thanks to the double promotion malarkey and so forth.

A reply would be immensely appreciated, albeit, I know it would likely be the gentleman Vishnal who has to answer on your behalf. This does feel like I am speaking to God through a priest! No disrespect intended, Vishna, as the developers at Sublinet appear to be rather aloof and indifferent.

Thank you,

Red Mancs (Team Wales)
11/04/16 13:34
Simpleman, unfortunately I am the first to respond.

I like the idea about heals sent - it would be great to be reward the person who sends the most heals in the guild. I will add this to the ever expanding list of ideas if nobody else has any objections.

As to the rest of the post, I will reserve my opinion and allow the admins to answer
11/04/16 15:05
Good afternoon, Vishnal,

Ideally, the reward should be shared by the Guild as without the others requesting for kits, no one can give kits in huge amounts. It is definitely a collective effort.

Fingers crossed and thank you for your reply.

Have a happy day.