Training revamp idea

22/10/20 10:20
Hello,

An idea to allow non visa players to compete with visa players would be to revamp trainings.
Instead of training all players at one time, we would have 3 training slots. For each training the player would get +1 attribute (instead of a portion of an attribute).
The more you train the same player, the longer will take the training.

Example:
- 1st training would take 5mn
- 2nd training would take 15mn
- 3rd would take 30mn
etc

And you could train 3 players in parallel.
These values are not definitive, we would need to calculate them. Moreover increasing training building would reduce time.

So it would take some time but the goal is to allow you to compete with visa players with hardwork.
Once the training system is reworked, we can think about a junior building (to recruit young players, low base attributes and faster to train).

What do you think?
22/10/20 14:08
How would that reduce that gap between visa and non visa?

Are you suggesting the system that you implemented on RC19 where you can only train 3-4 players at a time.. The more you train a player the longer the training.. (i.e at some point it would take 30 hours to train a player like on RC19)?

If so, not only it wouldn t reduce the difference between visa and non visa, but it would increase the gap even more.. (This system is exactly the reason why I stopped playing at RC 19 as there was absolutely no way to compete against visa players),

1/ You would only be able to train 3 players... So the gap on all the other players would become even bigger...
2/ The visa players would also train their players... so how would this reduce the gap between visa and non visa?

The wrong assumption is to assume that visa players are less active... By definition they pay to play, so they spend lot of time on the game.. A very active non visa player will only be able to get as much training point as a very active visa player... the gap wouldn t reduce...and the non visa would now be limited to train only a few players in his team... while the whole team of a visa player would be strong (taking into account they would be buying new players regularly who are maxed on all skills... AND each time a visa buy a new player, the training time would be very short again for that player, while the non visa would struggle with very long training times.. which would again increase the gap).

I might be missing something in your explanation, but if it s like RC19, all non visa will stop playing quickly..

If you want to reduce the gap by active training, you could:
- Increase the number of good players in the auction house
- Those players should have a training speed faster than the visa players (not slower... this is where hard work would pay)
- Improve the quality of the players in the auction house a bit (at the level 118, players in the auction house are ~450 stars while visa players are 625 stars... the gap is huge.. and the training speed of non visa is lower..)
22/10/20 17:49
Yes idea is similar to RC19 but with times a lot lower (because on RC19 we are limiting training while in RM we need to train a lot).
I didn't say that visa players are less actives, but once at max you can't go higher and in the meantime active players without visa players can't reduce the gap.
Otherwise yes more players and better players in the auction house is planned.
22/10/20 21:48
An easy solution is re-levelling - New teams starting at lvl 1 with top level being @30 - As per "Jungle's" suggestion on last thread.

Without sending in a ticket - I detect we are being trolled!
23/10/20 00:45
No, no and no! Once again, I am astounded at your complete lack of understanding of your own game. This will categorically not close the gap, as, while maxed players can't go higher, they can save the points for the following season so will be miles ahead again.

If you REALLY want to close the gap between visas and non-visas AND earn yourselves some money in the process what you need to do is what I have suggested to you in tickets on several occasions:

1) Improve the quality of the non-visas in the auction house
and, MOST IMPOPRTANTLY,
2) Introduce the function to watch videos every day in exchange for free 'quick training'. For example, a max of 15 videos per day for say 15 'quick trainings'.

By quick training, I mean the ones that currently cost 10 gold balls.

Seriously, do a bit of work on the game and genuinely improve it instead of throwing out easy-to-implement, half-baked ideas that are total rubbish in reality. Take some responsibility and initiative and START DOING YOUR JOBS for once.
23/10/20 00:57
Damage Royal :

No, no and no! Once again, I am astounded at your complete lack of understanding of your own game. This will categorically not close the gap, as, while maxed players can't go higher, they can save the points for the following season so will be miles ahead again.

If you REALLY want to close the gap between visas and non-visas AND earn yourselves some money in the process what you need to do is what I have suggested to you in tickets on several occasions:

1) Improve the quality of the non-visas in the auction house
and, MOST IMPOPRTANTLY,
2) Introduce the function to watch videos every day in exchange for free 'quick training'. For example, a max of 15 videos per day for say 15 'quick trainings'.

By quick training, I mean the ones that currently cost 10 gold balls.

Seriously, do a bit of work on the game and genuinely improve it instead of throwing out easy-to-implement, half-baked ideas that are total rubbish in reality. Take some responsibility and initiative and START DOING YOUR JOBS for once.

Also, while we are on the subject of making the game more competitive - GET RID OF that stupid intensity parameter you introduced that makes it totally impossible for teams to compete above their level. It is a totally ridiculous feature that serves no good purpose.
24/10/20 00:33
Thank you for taking time to discuss new features with us!
I suggest the following which will be easy to implement:
Just increase training speed we get from "training building". 50% increase will change the game massively and will make non-visa teams able to compete.
2 years ago we could buy good auction house players and get 18-20 training points per day. 1 year ago we could only get 12-13 training points per day. Now we can get only 9-10 training points per day.
2 years ago many non-visa teams were near top lvl and were very happy with the game. Some of them bought 1-2 visa players on most important positions and were competitive.
Nowadays it is absolutely impossible to compete even on 3rd lvl from top without visas.

The most exciting thing in this game was buying and training non-visa players.
We need it!
24/10/20 14:03
Peanut Butta :

An easy solution is re-levelling - New teams starting at lvl 1 with top level being @30 - As per "Jungle's" suggestion on last

Training points also used to be proportional to star rating, the lower your player rating the more training points you got for training. This may still be the case but it certainly isn’t as effective now players stars are ridiculously high. This made it much easier for lower level teams to train up teams and climb the leagues. Resorting back to players starting at 10 stars would resolve this also.
24/10/20 14:03
Peanut Butta :

An easy solution is re-levelling - New teams starting at lvl 1 with top level being @30 - As per "Jungle's" suggestion on last

Training points also used to be proportional to star rating, the lower your player rating the more training points you got for training. This may still be the case but it certainly isn’t as effective now players stars are ridiculously high. This made it much easier for lower level teams to train up teams and climb the leagues. Resorting back to players starting at 10 stars would resolve this also.
24/10/20 15:22
That's why there is the intensity paremeter, for example if you are level 120 and play a level 100 (current minimum) you won't be 20% better but a lot more.

About starting at level 1 with relegation, I copy paste my answer from the other thread:
Our old game Rugby Manager 1 (on web) used that but we noticed a lot of dropouts because of level down. This solution improves drastically the retention of the players even if on the fact it's the same.