Those RP's are STILL in abundance I SEE

23/07/20 16:13
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

But my statement was not intended as a history lesson just an example of the slippery slope between helping a mate and justifying an out and out cheat.
And how this has corrupted the game, whether banned for the practice or not.

Yes I got that - but was just trying to point out that some of the cheating was systematically organised right from the start. There was no slippery slope when it came to match fixing, it was deliberately organised by Cagnan and a few others to counter MB and then continued as a systematic way of gaining an advantage. It got worse, but it was never not systematic.

The RP glitch was exploited on an industrial scale for years by Cagnan (and a small inner circle) too - hence the controlling of the recruitment centre/auction house since like 2016 or 17 or whener it was. In monetary terms, the numbers are absolutely staggering. We are probably talking hundreds of thousands of dollars defrauded from sweet nitro going on their current prices for buying RP with gold.

Mic's Mob :

Seeing as half the thing that teams have been banned for, have been justified as a glitch or simply errors, maybe you need a lesson in what “legitimate ways” actually means.
This difference seems to be something totally incomprehensible to some people.

KnowIng how to do something, and choosing not to follow that practice is not ignorance but more about ethics.

Agree with this. But the very fact you are asking the question shows you don't know - that, or you have ulterior motives.

I don't need any lessons from you though Mic, that's for certain.

You obviously need a few lesson from someone. Because your little bubble does not allow you to appreciate a lot of others views in this game.

I have witnessed Damage members ulterior motives, and their justification to their own deeds. so yes I will challenge them now.
23/07/20 16:15
Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

But my statement was not intended as a history lesson just an example of the slippery slope between helping a mate and justifying an out and out cheat.

Yes I got that - but was just trying to point out that some of the cheating was systematically organised right from the start. There was no slippery slope when it came to match fixing, it was deliberately organised by Cagnan and a few others to counter MB and then continued as a systematic way of gaining an advantage. It got worse, but it was never not systematic.

The RP glitch was exploited on an industrial scale for years by Cagnan (and a small inner circle) too - hence the controlling of the recruitment centre/auction house since like 2016 or 17 or whener it was. In monetary terms, the numbers are absolutely staggering. We are probably talking hundreds of thousands of dollars defrauded from sweet nitro going on their current prices for buying RP with gold.

Mic's Mob :

Seeing as half the thing that teams have been banned for, have been justified as a glitch or simply errors, maybe you need a lesson in what “legitimate ways” actually means.

KnowIng how to do something, and choosing not to follow that practice is not ignorance but more about ethics.

Agree with this. But the very fact you are asking the question shows you don't know - that, or you have ulterior motives.

You obviously need a few lesson from someone. Because your little bubble does not allow you to appreciate a lot of others views in this game.

I have witnessed Damage members ulterior motives, and their justification to their own deeds. so yes I will challenge them now.

Blah, blah, blah I hate Damage, blah, blah, blah
23/07/20 16:20
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Mic's Mob :

Blah, blah, blah I hate Damage, blah, blah, blah

Not without reason and I’m not the only one. Hahahaha.
24/07/20 05:57
This is quite the long thread. It's so long you can't even see my highly entertaining and amusing meme I posted way back on page 1. Long, long ago. In a galaxy far, far away. And, really...that's the true tragedy going on here.
24/07/20 07:27

24/07/20 07:46
Admin @ :

Hello
thank you for putting a therm on this topic of conversation.
We have banned teams, whether at "Cagnannaise / omega or damages ..." to name a few. Some were not because we were not one hundred percent sure. We try to do the maximum, some are on this topic of conversation but we are watching them, to good understanding.
Please avoid arguing over and over again, it gets tiring.
cordially

You seems like an impersonator of someone who actually works at Sublinet. All the REAL people who work there have a title other than "member" (such as administrator). You seem like a guy who stole a picture and created a fancy looking name. I call IMPOSTER!!

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/00/f6/27/00f6276b5625a40d43d30716cb4a74f4.jpg

P.S. Now that I was able to sneak in a new picture, I suppose I can forgive the other one being swallowed away by this pointless, aimless, rambling, nonsensical thread. I'm happy to make it even more irrelevant with this picture and post.

P.S.S. What does "therm" mean? I've read the sentence half a dozen times and still no clue.

Edit: I have looked up therm on dictionary.com and found it:

noun: therm; plural noun: therms
a unit of heat equivalent to 100,000 Btu or 1.055 × 108 joules.

And for those that are still paying attention, it is actually 10 to the 8th power (100,000,000 or one hundred million), but I guess this forum does not support superscripting, so it appears as the number "108". Which is just plain wrong. Fake news. Just FYI. #themoreyouknow
24/07/20 08:50
Admin @ :

Hello
We have banned teams, whether at "Cagnannaise / omega or damages ..." to name a few. Some were not because we were not one hundred percent sure. We try to do the maximum, some are on this topic of conversation but we are watching them, to good understanding.
cordially

Pretty good post. Like it.
Hahaha
24/07/20 08:55
Jem likes America :

Admin @ :

Hello
cordially

You seems like an impersonator of someone who actually works at Sublinet. All the REAL people who work there have a title other than "member" (such as administrator). You seem like a guy who stole a picture and created a fancy looking name. I call IMPOSTER!!

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/00/f6/27/00f6276b5625a40d43d30716cb4a74f4.jpg

P.S. Now that I was able to sneak in a new picture, I suppose I can forgive the other one being swallowed away by this pointless, aimless, rambling, nonsensical thread. I'm happy to make it even more irrelevant with this picture and post.

P.S.S. What does "therm" mean? I've read the sentence half a dozen times and still no clue.

Edit: I have looked up therm on dictionary.com and found it:

noun: therm; plural noun: therms
a unit of heat equivalent to 100,000 Btu or 1.055 × 108 joules.

And for those that are still paying attention, it is actually 10 to the 8th power (100,000,000 or one hundred million), but I guess this forum does not support superscripting, so it appears as the number "108". Which is just plain wrong. Fake news. Just FYI. #themoreyouknow

Thanks for the extra information, I sure this knowledge on therm and writing suparscript will definitely be useful.

And I appreciate all the pictures. They make me giggle.
24/07/20 13:01
Ystrad :

Mic's Mob :

Just a question about your plan. No insinuation suggested at all, honest.

If you buy 4 players every season and sell them on at age 24 or 25.
What do you use your recruiting points for?
You must have a lot built up and I’m not seeing a reason to use them.

If someone sells a 18 or 19 yr old I will buy them. Also like Ben i help friends in my guild by giving them RP's.
But then again like LC and you, it's got nothing to do with anyone what I do with my rp's

'I help friends' is the same argument used for match-fixing.

I take it your 'friends' are in the top levels, have full visa teams and been in the game a very long time? How is it they can't manage their own RP's?

Due to the long term corruption within this game, don't be surprised you come under scrutiny for your actions.
24/07/20 14:52
Admin @ :

Hello
cordially

Just who are you to hide behind the "admin" name and Sweet Nitro picture???

PS @Jem: Lol mate, the picture you uploaded in your response made me laugh. Surely that guy cannot be a dev or an admin with this amateur name.