Deserters

15/04/19 07:37
And as this all has gone on....THE BAR has for the most part stayed together and has been doing nothing but getting stronger and stronger.....are we at the top?....NO....will we be?...….YES!!!! and it may just be sooner than some others might think...…..
15/04/19 07:57
Thou Mayest :

It’s really not that complicated...

Since CNY retired the pimps suffer from a lack of strong leadership. So when they saw WTF form, they ran and hid.

Members of WTF thought the “super” guild was the best thing until they realized they would rather lose than have Randy boss them around. So they left.

So now you have both the Pimps and WTF doubting themselves if they can beat each other. It’s really a lack of effective leadership in both guilds. The Pimps basically have leadership by default as their leaders retire. While WTF leaders are more community organizers types than fighters.

All you do and all you have ever done is just Bla Bla Bla. You think you know us and you think you know what we are doing. Truth is, you don't! Keep on with your Bla Bla Bla that's is what you do best
15/04/19 08:19
I wouldn’t be so quick with the “all I ever do”, if you haven’t noticed I’ve pretty much owned you the last few seasons. Or perhaps your “rebuilding”, nice game tonight btw. Perhaps you’ll score in the next one.
15/04/19 08:19
I wouldn’t be so quick with the “all I ever do”, if you haven’t noticed I’ve pretty much owned you the last few seasons. Or perhaps your “rebuilding”, nice game tonight btw. Perhaps you’ll score in the next one.
15/04/19 08:23
You have what? Haha.
15/04/19 08:33
Check out the song Blah Blah Blah/Armin van Buuren. Fits perfectly
15/04/19 10:41
do you hear the jaws music KARL?...…..we are coming for you boy...….no excuses......just be ready......bwhahahahahha
15/04/19 11:41
Whatever
15/04/19 12:14
lmao......is that all you got?...……….Karl, I used to use you as a stepping stone when you was a young punk team.....then you grew up and got a whole lot better.....much better in fact, you kicked my ass...….BUT my my how times change...…...you wont remember who I am, becuz I was with a different guild...….but that's ok.....YOU KNOW WHO I AM NOW!!!!………….bwhahaahahahahaha
15/04/19 12:45
Oh I remember you. You were with GB once. We will see how it looks like when we are same level and have some dust