“Yesterday, MB seems so far away”

07/09/18 15:59
Fishguard & Goodwick Seagulls :

But you still (usually) have to get to 25? That’s where MB is/can be used. And unless I’m mistaken, you have failed to do that in the 2 gvg’s you have lost?
So is it just coincidental that since MB has gone, you have failed to get to that magic number?

Not at all, we don't have as many teams at the top end we once had.
07/09/18 16:19
I was expecting this from the Saffas. We lost a game before you played us. Check out the forum posts. It was a great game and fun was had by all. The game between us was really good and hard fought. The best team won, but coming on here gobbing off really shows what you are really like. You lot really need to support rugby league...
07/09/18 16:32
Nob nose, nose nob :

I was expecting this from the Saffas. We lost a game before you played us. Check out the forum posts. It was a great game and fun was had by all. The game between us was really good and hard fought. The best team won, but coming on here gobbing off really shows what you are really like. You lot really need to support rugby league...

Funny how you blame a Saffa if it was not even Juggernaut guild that started the forum post but yet sur when your so called MARK had his mouth big about milk Boys no Web Ellis member was stopping him now the shoe is on the other foot and you can not stand it 15 hours of milking this cow gave allot of milk
07/09/18 16:41
You talk about milking farmers in South Africa ? they should be giving the land back to the indiginous people. You lot need to go back to holland. You've been on holiday far too long.
07/09/18 16:47
You talk of things that you dont know
07/09/18 16:48
It was your special person that brought up the milk-boy now you have the shoe on so you dont want to wear it
07/09/18 16:51
Take it on the chin and except Web Ellis took the coward way out by placing a loosing strat on the cash cow

But anyway just a bit of friendly banter
Awesome GC hope to play you lot soon again
07/09/18 16:55
Ricky Evans :

tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

Personally think no mb is great and the guild challenges have got even more interesting, some saddos even stay up for 24hours and constantly sit online in fear of being taken out now

Perhaps you could raise a ticket stating that when playing 'a certain guild', the whole of the opposing team have to be offline for 8 hours of the challenge?
Come on guys, take your defeat(s) gracefully.

Woah hold on a minute you have to be gracious in victory aswell my friend, which doesnt include sly digs or sending messages to other guild members to pass on! Weve accepted that we havent enough firepower due to some memberd retiring and only recently coming back so id get the facts right 1st,i like i say love theres no more mb
07/09/18 16:56
Jugular :

Take it on the chin and except Web Ellis took the coward way out by placing a loosing strat on the cash cow

But anyway just a bit of friendly banter
Awesome GC hope to play you lot soon again

That was his own decision and is no longer with us anyway nothing to do with the guild and if you want to talk about cowardly how about the hour worth of friendlied on your last man when i played you in my previous guild? Thats cowardly and an underhand dirty tactic to say the least
07/09/18 17:00
Jugular :

Nob nose, nose nob :

Funny how you blame a Saffa if it was not even Juggernaut guild that started the forum post but yet sur when your so called MARK had his mouth big about milk Boys no Web Ellis member was stopping him now the shoe is on the other foot and you can not stand it 15 hours of milking this cow gave allot of milk

I think youll find it wasnt me saying any of that so get your facts right, i made 2 comments on a thread made by dreadlocked warriors if you go back youll see for yourself, oh my how wrong can you be