Brothers in Arms

01/02/16 21:50
Most may already know, however we would like to formally introduce our academy guild, 'Brothers in Arms Acadmey' this is our official feeder guild. By joining this guild you can expect to received regular support and input from the Brothers in Arms members, on tactics, guild structure, guild challenges & general banter.

BIA has developed a reputation for being the most laid back guild in the top 10, honestly we aren't even sure how we ended up in the top 10, we have a bunch of great guys who are absolute tactic nerds, we like having them around, every now and then they say funny stuff.

We won't ever encourage you to buy gold balls or use big match bonuses to win, we just want you to join us to have a laugh! Hope to see you soon!
03/02/16 22:44
Good Game for the last challenge but you really have no bravery, no testicules.
See you soon girls !
03/02/16 22:53
I never see such bad fairplay for wining.
You win yes. But I prefer to lose than be like you.
05/02/16 23:28
Remus....care to expand on that?! Unfair play?!
06/02/16 02:14
Dear Hugo & Remus,

you lost because 1 of your team failed to play their match.

As for 'testicules', please read up on European history my friend as you would now be speaking German if we hadn't bailed you out not once but twice !!!

Please also pass my best regards onto 'Gutless Union' who clearly paid a s*** load of match bonus to win his last match - try looking at the results of the friendly matches after - bit of a pattern wasn't there!!!!!

Might be wise to put your own house in order before crying like little bitches!

I thank you - falcons

06/02/16 09:55
Well it was a wee bit naughty, but if I were Remus or Hugo I wouldn't be quite so keen to display my own guild's stupidity and/or naivety in public...
Our guild had spotted that danger, and we make sure we don't leave games so late - if you do, you run the risk of being blocked like this, or something else going wrong with the server, perhaps, and you've only yourself to blame. You just don't give your opponent the chance to use gamesmanship.

Must say, BIA, well executed - can't be an easy strategy to actually carry out.
06/02/16 11:04
See you in six nations suckers
06/02/16 13:24
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

Won't see you there because the A tier teams belong in the 4 nations
06/02/16 13:51
Richard Nelson :

"Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms" :

Well thought out and presented argument Dick!
06/02/16 15:25
Richard Nelson :

"Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms" :

You sound super educated.