Auction House is helping no one.

20/07/17 10:20
There is no section labeled "Complaints" so I thought to put this here. Just looked through the AH for level 26. There are a total of 25 players available. Of those 25 players there is only 5 bids because the majority of the players are horrible. We are about half way through the season (just over) and there is no way even just one person could replenish their team. This is unsustainable to keep this game going. Some upper-level teams have quit recently and it appears their major complaints had to do with the AH. I have never seen anything but poor excuses for why the AH is not populated with enough players to make it useful for a large number of teams. The obvious answer is that there is no room in your game for anyone other than those willing to spend over $300 to buy players. The odd thing is that most of the teams that have quit in the last week are money-spenders. Which leads me to my next obvious conclusion: you wanted them to quit. Which may seem counterintuitive but I think for you turn-over is the best way for you to make money. Bring in more spenders (which you may or may not be doing) and give them room at the top by weeding out some of the longest standing teams in the game. Which of course has no consideration for anyone who is F2P. Which leads me to my last conclusion: you are not making enough money and this is part of your end-game solution. To squeeze the players you already have and to give newer players a false sense that they can accomplish what they want by spending money. You can constantly turn over the newer players, or at least try to, and those around long enough to figure some of this out won't be around long enough to cause problems. I cannot imagine you will actually find enough people with large amounts of disposable income to fuel your needs. Looking at some of the teams I can easily see that they spent a minimum of $3,000 to get their team, and probably actually spent more. Who would be dumb enough to do that? I would advise going a different route. You need your F2P, as well as your spenders, or you will be scratching out a living for whatever life this game has left. At least there is little time spent on planning, as it is now, which is probably a plus; keeps the overhead down a bit. Then of course my actual final conclusion: this is a business model that most games on FB follow and you are no worse, or better, than any of them. You don't owe anyone anything, other than whatever investors you have, and we all know what bloodsuckers can be like. Ive seen other posts that like to point fingers at the "devs" and I don't expect my post will be accepted any more than theirs' were. Just thinking out loud.
20/07/17 13:45
100% agree Top. It's either they've failed and are planning to end the game or they didn't expect a surge of Top players and are scratching their heads. Maybe since it's the off season for the sport itself, once it kicks back up they'll lure new players. But honestly this game has a minimal representation of American Football. I don't know how the other F2P games like CBS football franchise is doing, but hoping they've got a better handle on it.