do you guys listen

12/12/16 01:13
so do you listen to anyone on here.We tell you things are wrong like 2nd half kickoffs always go to opposite team that just had ball at end of half.Auction house not adding players that they bought. Or players that we put on there get put right back on team.READ THE FORUM you set this up so that when there is a problem you write on here and get answers as well as knowledge from us when something is wrong so READ and act.
12/12/16 01:19
lol just looked in at auction house all players on there have exact amount of time left on them lol wow great job
12/12/16 06:34
Fix the map to allow the top players something to do as well as the option to take the #1 spot. Fix the auction house to give us options on people to build our teams with. And finally start the guild wars that you promised MONTHS ago. A simple reply would be awesome to at least let the people that pay to play know there's a future to this game. It would be ludicrous for me to invest any more cash into a game that doesn't seem to be moving forward.
12/12/16 19:39
Let me just answer that simply for you Mark no

12/12/16 19:39
I also noticed when you throw the ball out of play you automatically get the ball back too in the lineout I'm not sure of American rules entirely but I know in England when the ball is thrown out of play by yourself the ball goes to the other team
12/12/16 19:48
Mark Chapman :

so do you listen to anyone on here.We tell you things are wrong like 2nd half kickoffs always go to opposite team that just had ball at end of half.Auction house not adding players that they bought. Or players that we put on there get put right back on team.READ THE FORUM you set this up so that when there is a problem you write on here and get answers as well as knowledge from us when something is wrong so READ and act.

Sublinet confirmed today they fixed the AH bug
12/12/16 21:24
qBaLL the Horrible :

Mark Chapman :

Sublinet confirmed today they fixed the AH bug

NOT sure what AH your in but there is 18 or 20 guys in the AH I just looked in and I LV 11....I know there are a lot more LV 11's in this game that need players then 20 people !! NO they do not read the posts, and if they do they ignore them !!