DELATION

13/04/20 10:28
Good morning all
You may know me by various names: R.C. Toulon, Maitre Yoda, Bisouninours (current pseudonym).
I write my first message on the forum since I play, which makes at least 5 years, see more, I even know more.
That the arranged matches between friends annoy some, including act, but it remains and will always remain camaraderie above all, which is one of the essential values ​​of ovalism.
I have done several guilds during all these years and I can testify that ALL the guilds do it, which is normal since the camaraderie is a virtue of rugby, I know, I repeat myself there.
However, I am deeply shocked to see the 'bashing' coming from a certain English guild mainly ....
Especially since there are few, its members have been caught in the act of scam and therefore cheating ...... These people have decidedly short memories and really no moral!
When you commit a crime, the scam remains a crime punishable by law, even if you reimburse the sums, the least thing is to remain discreet afterwards.
Which is not their case and in addition they allow themselves to treat, to insult others to cheat ....... It is frightening to see the lack of contrition of these guys there.
Especially that it is enough to look at their matches between them and to see that they arrange between them also but in a less assumed, less frank way, by lowering the rhythm or by passing their alignments. I call that slyness, which goes hand in hand with crooks that .....
In addition, I started to read the English forum out of curiosity and when I see their insulting comments, they really have no shame .....
And now, by lobbying Sweet Nitro, they obtained the establishment of a DELATION system, basically, do you think a match was given? Well denounce guys .....
This brings us back to the days of collaboration and the Nazis ..... When a guy denounced his neighbor for something to annoy him and send him to the camps ......
It is also worth remembering that this is punishable by law.
Personally, if I am penalized for having helped a friend of my guild, or not, I fully reserve the right to seize my legal protection for denunciation and slander in public. Because helping a guild teammate, unlike the scam, is not a crime.
TO BE VERY CLEAR: DELATION IS CONTRARY TO RUGBY VALUES !!!
Shame on those who stoop to it and rejoice ......
13/04/20 11:25
so fixing another paying player out of a promotion isn’t cheating but in your eyes it’s camaraderie! You really do have no shame trying to defend it and quite frankly the game is better off without u
13/04/20 11:29
ban :

so fixing another paying player out of a promotion isn’t cheating but in your eyes it’s camaraderie! You really do have no shame trying to defend it and quite frankly the game is better off without u

Agreed!

Kind regards,

La Cagnannaise (well and truly) Exposed.
13/04/20 11:33
Your a cheating bastard
David Raguin :

Good morning all
You may know me by various names: R.C. Toulon, Maitre Yoda, Bisouninours (current pseudonym).
I write my first message on the forum since I play, which makes at least 5 years, see more, I even know more.
That the arranged matches between friends annoy some, including act, but it remains and will always remain camaraderie above all, which is one of the essential values ​​of ovalism.
I have done several guilds during all these years and I can testify that ALL the guilds do it, which is normal since the camaraderie is a virtue of rugby, I know, I repeat myself there.
However, I am deeply shocked to see the 'bashing' coming from a certain English guild mainly ....
Especially since there are few, its members have been caught in the act of scam and therefore cheating ...... These people have decidedly short memories and really no moral!
When you commit a crime, the scam remains a crime punishable by law, even if you reimburse the sums, the least thing is to remain discreet afterwards.
Which is not their case and in addition they allow themselves to treat, to insult others to cheat ....... It is frightening to see the lack of contrition of these guys there.
Especially that it is enough to look at their matches between them and to see that they arrange between them also but in a less assumed, less frank way, by lowering the rhythm or by passing their alignments. I call that slyness, which goes hand in hand with crooks that .....
In addition, I started to read the English forum out of curiosity and when I see their insulting comments, they really have no shame .....
And now, by lobbying Sweet Nitro, they obtained the establishment of a DELATION system, basically, do you think a match was given? Well denounce guys .....
This brings us back to the days of collaboration and the Nazis ..... When a guy denounced his neighbor for something to annoy him and send him to the camps ......
Personally, if I am penalized for having helped a friend of my guild, or not, I fully reserve the right to seize my legal protection for denunciation and slander in public. Because helping a guild teammate, unlike the scam, is not a crime.

13/04/20 11:45
The Master :

Your a cheating

Hello 'The master'
So in addition to being humble as your pseudonym indicates, you are polite and respectful ..... Wonderful example of peaceful dialogue ..... I did not tell you about the crooks who broke the law, them .. ... Maybe you are part of it?
To be insulted of 'cheater' by a crook, it's fun ..... LOL
You will note that I remained polite, me!
Kisses
13/04/20 11:51
David Raguin :

Good morning all

So if RC Toulon got in contact with Toulouse before a Champions Cup game and pre-arranged the result in the interest of camaraderie because they are both French and it benefits them over the Irish, Welsh, English and Italian clubs, that is one of the essential values ​​of ovalism and nothing at all would be done about it by World Rugby? No punishments, no stigma and, in fact, if World Rugby did act, they would become the neo-nazis of modern sport?

Also delation or, in proper rugby terminology, citing contravenes the spirit of rugby?
13/04/20 11:52
ban :

Hello Ban
Thanks for the question.
Choose between helping a comrade or a friend of my guild and let a stranger beat him, yes, I prefer to help my friend.
I understand that the unknown in itself disappointed but the camaraderie is an essential value in my eyes.
Especially since we do not lie, all guilds do it in a more or less frank way.
But the information does not shock you?
It is however immoral and punishable by law
The scams of which certain players have been guilty and which have necessarily slowed down the development of the game, so our pleasure, don't you mind?
It is however immoral and punishable by law.
It was however much more moral and legal to make championships where no member of guild meets.
As in any self-respecting sport or E-sport championship.
No championship has 2 clubs belonging to a single owner.
But Sweet Nitro chose the easy way and to break the laws by legitimizing the information.
No?

13/04/20 11:57
Guest_54321 :

So if RC Toulon got in contact with Toulouse before a Champions Cup game and pre-arranged the result in the interest of camaraderie because they are both French and it benefits them over the Irish, Welsh, English and Italian clubs, that is one of the essential values ​​of ovalism and nothing at all would be done about it by World Rugby? No punishments, no stigma and, in fact, if World Rugby did act, they would become the neo-nazis of modern sport?

Hello
Good question, except that your arguments do not hold then that RC Toulon and Stade Toulousain are not friendly clubs or belonging to one and the same owner but are two rival clubs.
The whole problem is there.
SN should have made championships or no guild member could face another member of his guild, as in any normal championship
Legitimating denunciation is immoral and complements illegal.
13/04/20 12:05
David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

Hello
Good question, except that your arguments do not hold then that RC Toulon and Stade Toulousain are not friendly clubs or belonging to one and the same owner but are two rival clubs.
SN should have made championships or no guild member could face another member of his guild, as in any normal championship

Okay so if two friendly rugby clubs (say, for example, two clubs from twinned towns) pre-arranged the result of a rugby match in the interest of camaraderie and because it gives them an advantage over clubs they are not friendly with, then that is one of the essential values ​​of ovalism and perfectly within the spirit of rugby? Perfectly defensible in your eyes?
13/04/20 12:10
Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

Hello

Okay so if two friendly rugby clubs (say, for example, two clubs from twinned towns) pre-arranged the result of a rugby match in the interest of camaraderie and because it gives them an advantage over clubs they are not friendly with, then that is one of the essential values ​​of ovalism and perfectly within the spirit of rugby? Perfectly defensible in your eyes?

In the specific case that you describe, yes, it would not be normal, EXCEPT, that such a championship never happens.
The whole problem is there, it is the SN championship system that is not good.
In real life, all clubs are rivals and are not part of a guild.
On rugby manager, we are put nami by the guilds but we are made to compete in championships at the same time.
The problem is only the composition of the championships that Sweet Nitro gave us.
If you find yourself in a championship with no teammate in your guild, no arrangement will be made.
And that's how our championships should be, right?