Sports gear

05/09/18 13:19
Targaryen Dragons :

that is Greg for sure, Ashley has a different style to his posts

What do you guys mean operating?! I share accounts with Ashley but this time i don't use his account because i couldn't get access to wifi because i moved to another city
05/09/18 13:24
Peanut Butta :

Hi Sukit,
Thx for explaining, never heard of the term oikball myself. Oik has many meanings, none racist. What pisses me off is someone making false accusations, especially when it is a sensitive subject.

To Greg,
What an utter hypocrite you are! If you would like to disagree with me, I have read comments made by you and your 'mates' about other nationalities and cultures on the Football Forum. You don't have to dig deep to find them. If you wish me to, I can 'copy and paste'.
I think you owe Suckit an unreserved apology. But, you wont give one!
Racism is often about the colour of skin. I can only guess at the colour of your belly!

So then why did he call Ashley Longprong when he just came back and he didn't do anything to you or to him?! Honestly WTH do you think this is normal to make fun of people's names and then become a baby as soon as people react and hit back at your annoying words?! Racism is not only "colours"! He should distinguish as i never am rude to people unless they're rude to me or to my friends ok now does that make sense?! If i was soooooooooooooooooooo rude then i'm sorry but I STICK TO MY BELIEFS NO MATTER WHAT NOTHING CAN MAKE ME CHANGE and i hope it is clear to all that it is my character!
05/09/18 13:49
Greg Ishii (TIR) :

Peanut Butta :

Hi Sukit,
Thx for explaining, never heard of the term oikball myself. Oik has many meanings, none racist. What pisses me off is someone making false accusations, especially when it is a sensitive subject.

To Greg,
What an utter hypocrite you are! If you would like to disagree with me, I have read comments made by you and your 'mates' about other nationalities and cultures on the Football Forum. You don't have to dig deep to find them. If you wish me to, I can 'copy and paste'.
I think you owe Suckit an unreserved apology. But, you wont give one!
Racism is often about the colour of skin. I can only guess at the colour of your belly!

So then why did he call Ashley Longprong when he just came back and he didn't do anything to you or to him?! Honestly WTH do you think this is normal to make fun of people's names and then become a baby as soon as people react and hit back at your annoying words?! Racism is not only "colours"! He should distinguish as i never am rude to people unless they're rude to me or to my friends ok now does that make sense?! If i was soooooooooooooooooooo rude then i'm sorry but I STICK TO MY BELIEFS NO MATTER WHAT NOTHING CAN MAKE ME CHANGE and i hope it is clear to all that it is my character!

What is racism then?
05/09/18 13:53
Hi
So are you CHEAT NITRO? I would like confirmation, because changing monikers is confusing.
And if you are, What part of Suckits statement is racist?
And if you are, you should be an expert, judging by the racism and race-hate you have continually spouted on the Football Forum!
05/09/18 14:49
Peanut Butta :

Hi
So are you CHEAT NITRO? I would like confirmation, because changing monikers is confusing.
And if you are, What part of Suckits statement is racist?
And if you are, you should be an expert, judging by the racism and race-hate you have continually spouted on the Football Forum!
Listen, i would apologize appropriately if you wouldn't be like that. Yes i am CHEAT NITRO. I would apologize a lot more if it wasn't for the *14 year old vs lots of adults like you* thing. I bet you're an adult and you know how silly it is to continue arguing with someone much younger and you still do it.... So once again i'm sorry for my arrogance and all of this but you also continue the noise...
05/09/18 15:14
Don't be a victim. If you falsely accused someone the acknowledge and apologize. If you accused them accurately then use the quote function as proof. You can control you and only you, don't use others as an excuse to not be your best you.
05/09/18 15:30
Hi Greg,
I didn't know you're 14, I am not psychic. Therefore I accept your apology for being 'arrogant'.
What I cannot accept is the blatant racism you have displayed on the footy Forum. Unfortunately, there, you had support. Which probably gave you licence to assume you could continue making race-hating statements. I doubt you would find such support on this Forum.
You comment 'STICK TO MY BELIEFS NO MATTER WHAT NOTHING CAN MAKE ME CHANGE', I suggest you have a rethink.
Calling out others as racists, with no proof, is wrong! I call you a racist, for I HAVE evidence, lots of.
Because you are in the company of 'adults', maybe you should desist from being so infantile. You have a lot of 'growing up' to do.

I hope you carefully read and consider what I have stated and just maybe you can turnover a new leaf.
Cheers..........
ps. I made a comment about you being a racist on your 'birthday present' thread. I have now removed it as an act of faith. I hope you respect that.