Possible glitch, cheat or game bot at work?

15/12/15 19:35
Today my guild played another guild who was much much stronger than us, and although I fully expected to get run over by them in the challenge I also noticed something that didn't look right, something I never seen happening before and after going through their scheduled matches of the past few days I noticed its something that happens in all their matches.
The only way players can be swapped around while busy playing a match is if the player is online and busy playing and actually swaps players around by going to strategy and dragging new players from the side onto the field right? These guys keep swapping around players in the game the whole time, from the start of the game right till the end, they swap players with new players and then immediately after swapping around 10 players or more, they start swapping players again, putting the original players back onto the field and then doing it again, swapping them with new players again and again. Then i started looking into their schedule at previous games and noticed it being done in every match they play, no matter what time of the day it is, i checked the times of matches they played doing these swaps and it can happen at any time and happens in matches from 6 at night right through to 6 again the next night, day after day. For them to do this it would mean that they online busy playing 24hours a day, every single day, no sleep no nothing, and I haven't found any players from other guilds doing this, its only players from this 1 guild that I found doing it every match so far. I know cheats can cause side effects like repetitive things happening in games, also since its highly unlikely that they play this game every second of the day, 24hours per day, every day nonstop it might also be a game bot playing that's doing strange things they haven't planned or noticed it doing yet, because if they not online 24hours to swap their players out in any match they play, then there must be something swapping out their players when they not playing or might be a glitch although i doubt it as a glitch wouldn't have happened with only players in a certain guild and to no one else in the game. As someone who spend quite a bit of money on the game to buy gold balls to improve my team and my gameplay the thought that others might be using some method to cheat the game is very frustrating as all the gold balls i bought so far and all the balls i buy in the future still will still not help me at all when playing against players who play using unfair methods. I have taken some screen shots to show you what I am talking about, I will post a few, but if you want to see more I have taken screenshots of every player in this guild who's doing these swapping of players and also of their schedule showing that it happens all hours of the day, day after day. The players are from the guild in 4th place on the top guild list, LOMU'S LEGENDS if you are able to go check it out for yourself.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qd74nm.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/15qyji0.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/2uq1vr7.jpg
15/12/15 20:19
I guess it's technically possible to do manually, but very strange indeed...
16/12/15 10:08
North harbour here!! If subbing ur players around 30-40minute mark is cheating im guilty.. i was online and you lost fair and square. Get over your loss and move on with your life
16/12/15 10:15
Paul Hulse :

North harbour here!! If subbing ur players around 30-40minute mark is cheating im guilty.. i was online and you lost fair and square. Get over your loss and move on with your life

I hadn't looked at the pictures, I had the impression it was a continuous subbing of players every minute, rather than just subbing... But hahaha nice reply!
16/12/15 10:16
Hahaha this guy? Bro we are always on line. Can't bet the best.... oh they must be cheating. We are kiwi pal, we don't do cheating.
16/12/15 10:20
Ian_B33 :

"Paul Hulse" :

I hadn't looked at the pictures, I had the impression it was a continuous subbing of players every minute, rather than just subbing... But hahaha nice reply!

Haha thanks mate.... maybe people need to start thinking outside of the square to get the same results
16/12/15 11:24
Ej Wonderboy :

Today my guild played another guild who was much much stronger than us, and although I fully expected to get run over by them in the challenge I also noticed something that didn't look right, something I never seen happening before and after going through their scheduled matches of the past few days I noticed its something that happens in all their matches.
The only way players can be swapped around while busy playing a match is if the player is online and busy playing and actually swaps players around by going to strategy and dragging new players from the side onto the field right? These guys keep swapping around players in the game the whole time, from the start of the game right till the end, they swap players with new players and then immediately after swapping around 10 players or more, they start swapping players again, putting the original players back onto the field and then doing it again, swapping them with new players again and again. Then i started looking into their schedule at previous games and noticed it being done in every match they play, no matter what time of the day it is, i checked the times of matches they played doing these swaps and it can happen at any time and happens in matches from 6 at night right through to 6 again the next night, day after day. For them to do this it would mean that they online busy playing 24hours a day, every single day, no sleep no nothing, and I haven't found any players from other guilds doing this, its only players from this 1 guild that I found doing it every match so far. I know cheats can cause side effects like repetitive things happening in games, also since its highly unlikely that they play this game every second of the day, 24hours per day, every day nonstop it might also be a game bot playing that's doing strange things they haven't planned or noticed it doing yet, because if they not online 24hours to swap their players out in any match they play, then there must be something swapping out their players when they not playing or might be a glitch although i doubt it as a glitch wouldn't have happened with only players in a certain guild and to no one else in the game. As someone who spend quite a bit of money on the game to buy gold balls to improve my team and my gameplay the thought that others might be using some method to cheat the game is very frustrating as all the gold balls i bought so far and all the balls i buy in the future still will still not help me at all when playing against players who play using unfair methods. I have taken some screen shots to show you what I am talking about, I will post a few, but if you want to see more I have taken screenshots of every player in this guild who's doing these swapping of players and also of their schedule showing that it happens all hours of the day, day after day. The players are from the guild in 4th place on the top guild list, LOMU'S LEGENDS if you are able to go check it out for yourself.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qd74nm.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/15qyji0.jpg
[img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2uq1vr7.jpg[/

Do you sit down to piss? It's call subbing ! Do you even watch Rugby at all?

16/12/15 11:27
What a joke, do you want a rematch and a tissue? with no subs to give you a chance??? Next time we will use our top ten team give you something to really cry about
16/12/15 12:27
Ashley Whitehead :

Hahaha this guy? Bro we are always on line. Can't bet the best.... oh they must be cheating. We are kiwi pal, we don't do cheating.

Ermm last sentence is a bit of an oxymoron no?

Fantastic club and international team, but to say "we don't do cheating" is absurd, given that rugby results can invariably come down to who cheats better and more slyly than the other team...
16/12/15 14:25
To E.J. Wonderboy,

there is a saying that "A fool is easily parted from his money". Is it possible that your finely tuned strategies and teams are not as good as 'You think they are'?? However, I am sure that if you fellas 'Ask Nicely' we as a guild can give you some tips and pointers to enhance your 'game experience'

On a separate note I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting one of my team's screen shots as a reminder of 'good times' once the seasons records/match reports etc have been deleted. Would there be any feasibility to obtain a copy of my team's print out by any chance (Falcons) as I could frame them and send them out as xmas presents to friends/family - thanks in anticipation of this.

merry xmas

I am sure that if you ask nicely, we as a guild can give you fellas some tips