Player Auctions...

11/11/15 07:40
Once upon a time you could bid on your own players. This was sometimes used to drive the price up, but also used to secure your player if he does not sell. This has recently been changed and you can no longer bid on your own players. However, you still lose you player if he doesn't sell. In any sport in real life, if you put a player on the transfer market, and he doesn't sell, you don't lose him. This is unrealistic and annoying and it needs to be changed . This game is more expensive than it's football counterparts, but people pay and play for free and build up their team because Sublinet have done a marvelous job of making a very fun and competitive game. But little flaws such as this one need to be fixed in order to call it a great game--something it comes so close to.
11/11/15 21:29
I see this nonsense about "real life" a lot on here. Fact is that in real life very few transfers take place in rugby, most players leave for nothing when their contracts end. Would you be happy to have that as well?

If you don't want to risk losing the player then don't tell him he isn't wanted at the club by putting him up for transfer.
08/06/16 17:51
If you accidentally put a player on the transfer list, is there anyway to cancel the mistake & restore him to your team?
08/06/16 18:20
Bartman77 :

If you accidentally put a player on the transfer list, is there anyway to cancel the mistake & restore him to your team?

Simple answer - no.
11/06/16 12:50
Waspy Tiger :

Bartman77 :

Simple answer - no.

Surely I'm not the only person who has listed the right name but wrong player?

Maybe a wider use of names could help here but I had 2 players with the same same who were both 12-13.

Selling the wrong player is an easy mistake to make!
13/06/16 02:12
Welsh Wizzards & Welsh Wizzards Colts :

Waspy Tiger :

Bartman77 :

Simple answer - no.

Surely I'm not the only person who has listed the right name but wrong player?

Maybe a wider use of names could help here but I had 2 players with the same same who were both 12-13.

Selling the wrong player is an easy mistake to make!

No, no more player names. They (developers are too imaginative) I can't handle anymore "Innocents" and "Bartholomews".... not to mention the bloody "Gradys" I get knocking about.... we'll end up with Engleberts and Humperdinks and King EdgarHaroldBlackSmith the 3rd or some other BS like that!