Auction

20/09/15 09:07
I just bought Jensen in the auction and even got a mail saying it was successful but he hasn't been added to my player list, can you tell me why please
21/09/15 09:14
I have the same problem, please advise urgently!
21/09/15 11:23
Did you finally got your player ?
Sometimes the players take a few minutes to arrive.
22/09/15 09:50
Sometimes it say's you've won a player then the bid increases
and the clock reset's to 5 minute's. Player lost.
24/09/15 09:50
I just had highest bid, clock git to zero, then he reappeared at 5 mins on clock? Why? Shouldn't it end at the first time? Why was it extended and how do you know who will or won't extend?

24/09/15 11:33
Same issue, highest bidder, clock run to zero I go to check emails to add to squad and not there, clock has reset and bid increased. Please sort this out and get a server that is t from a 1980s Commadore, it freezes/crashes far too frequently to make this an enjoyable game
25/09/15 22:55
Same issue - I have won several players now but not actually received them...
27/09/15 22:26
I think because of lag of players from various countries this is 1 of the issues, i seen it happen a few times as well, says you won bet in auction room then when you go out to see player its not there because a bid came through late, if you won it will send u a message in the mail box, if theres no won bid message you didnt win the player no matter what it said in the auction room. I never got a 'won bid' message and didnt win the player before so always check what message you get.