I AM REZA LOST

02/08/20 02:07
Hello. In the end, you made the right decision. It is good that you ran away because you had no way to win. An Iranian always wins.
02/08/20 19:25
Who is this directed to? And you are Guest DXXT0W. That is your name.
06/08/20 16:34
Jem likes America :

Who is this directed to? And you are Guest DXXT0W. That is your name.

+
06/08/20 16:35
Guest DXXT0W :

Hello. In the end, you made the right decision. It is good that you ran away because you had no way to win. An Iranian always wins.

-

In the end, you've made a sad decision. It is funny that you're trying to put us down, because you have no idea how to play fairly and resort to cheating methods to win. People like you always lose in the end.
08/08/20 19:36
Guest DXXT0W :

No we haven't run away we are still here playing . Tell me your guild name and I will hapilly send over a team to go and crush your entire guild
17/08/20 12:28
We know they cheat they know they cheat. enough said.
22/10/20 16:42
In the end I hope even the most country blinded fool will see he is indigenous to the globe
22/10/20 16:45
In the end I hope even the most country blinded fool will see he is indigenous to the globe
03/11/20 19:01
Guest 5JPRG6 :

Try spending a few months in a Muslim Country you will learn 90%+ of them hate us & its not just me others I have worked with who have done the same found the same.
31/01/22 13:36
Ashley Longthorn 123 :

Guest DXXT0W :

No we haven't run away we are still here playing . Tell me your guild name and I will hapilly send over a team to go and crush your entire guild

What can you do alone?