New server idea

17/10/20 13:36
Sure we can work on that.
17/10/20 16:33
Fantastic - that would be a great improvement!

Another idea, this time from SweetNitro’s perspective in order to increase the revenue: you could potentially re-think the “one-time offers”..
Today, you can only buy one player at a time (even if from my understanding some players use a trick to buy 2...)... My assumption is that most players would then wait 1-2 weeks before buying another one (waiting the price to decrease to the original level)... Building a full visa team then takes time and can be discouraging.
To be honest, I would have bought a full visa team several times since I started if I had the possibility to buy several players at a time (without price increase). But I wasn t keen to wait 1-2 weeks every time to get a player, which mainly translated in a loss of revenue for Sweet Nitro. I know other guildmates who didn t buy players for the same reason... (You should potentially have a look at players’ purchasing patterns to see if most of them wait a few days - for the price to decrease - before buying another player).
If so, you could consider adding the possibility to buy players at any time in the “Premium Shop” (where you can buy packs of gold balls..), or maybe having one-time offers where you can buy several players at a time.
18/10/20 17:37
The game play seemed to deteriorate when the top level got to about 40. Up to that point it was better, you could also train a non visa player up to be maxed out on all important attributes by the time they were around 27 years old. This gave everyone a fair chance and the gameplay seemed more consistent. If you train a player now you are lucky to get them maxed out on 8 attributes before they retire.
Would it not help the game to go back to the fist level starting at 1 and the top level back to around 30. With the players star ratings reverting back to starting at 10 and going up 5 for each level. This would bring the gaps back to beIng achievable and with less increments in the game engine it may be more stable.
18/10/20 17:37
The game play seemed to deteriorate when the top level got to about 40. Up to that point it was better, you could also train a non visa player up to be maxed out on all important attributes by the time they were around 27 years old. This gave everyone a fair chance and the gameplay seemed more consistent. If you train a player now you are lucky to get them maxed out on 8 attributes before they retire.
Would it not help the game to go back to the fist level starting at 1 and the top level back to around 30. With the players star ratings reverting back to starting at 10 and going up 5 for each level. This would bring the gaps back to beIng achievable and with less increments in the game engine it may be more stable.
23/10/20 16:29
Admin :

It would be a complete 2nd team and everyone would start from scratch. So it would give an opportunity to everyone to play at high levels. Performance of the 2nd team has no impact at all on the 1st one except the gold balls rewards at the very end. 2nd team has different buildings, different guild, different strategy etc (a complete new account).

So this is just a measure to get us to manage and, presumably, spend on 2 teams?

Cut the price of visas in half and then we can talk.
23/10/20 17:00
Admin :

Hello everyone,

Before anything, we'd like to propose you a suggestion and have your feedback.
The idea would be to create a temporary and fast server that would last for example 4 months.
The server would be directly accessible from your regular team.

Server ideas:
- building speed x5
- money earned with buildings x10
- training x3
- 1 league per week, 2 league matches per day (12 teams per league)

At the end of the 4 months, we would reward teams based on a new ranking that would be based on all the records of the team (for exemple even if top 3 would go to a higher league, the 1st would receive more points).
Rewards could be:
- 5000 gold balls for the 1st
- 4000 for the 2nd
- 3000 for the 3rd
- 2000 top 5
- 1000 top 10
- 500 top 100
- 100 top 1000
Rewards would be transfered to the regular team.

An alternative would be to give rewards to all guild members based on a new guild ranking (same calculation than the new team ranking).

Note that if you don't like the idea, we won't do it. Feel free to add your input.

Thanks

One thing I will say about this, however, is that we applaud your attempts to finally engage with the RM community and suggest improvements to the game. This is long overdue and I am sure this is partly due to the culture of complaining that has overtaken the game. I have asked my guildmates to come up with a list of ideas that we strongly urge you to consider to improve the game. The list will be quite long, I suspect, but the ideas will be good.

This is the list with suggestions from just 2 players so far, I will post the updated list as soon as I have got more feedback from my team mates:

Ideas for improving RM

1. Cut the price of visas and make buying multiple visas at once legitimately doable so that non-spenders are incentivised to start doing so
2. Introduce a Videos-for-Training-Points feature - i.e. up to a maximum of 20 videos per day, each video granting you 1 free 'quick training'
3. Improve the quality of players in the auction house i.e. NEVER less than 100 star rating below maxed visas and NEVER lower than 130 training speed
4. Tie player settings to profiles (team strats) - quick changing of them. i.e. have 5 different 'loadouts' for your 22 player settings and you can link any of these 5 loadouts to your main team strat before the game
5. Create a "guild friendly" strategy option for team mates in conjunction with the "championship", "tournament" ones etc.
6. Allow guildmates (only) to see your player settings to help with ideas for building strategies
7. Ability to rename players.
8. Introduce a DIFFERENT time slot for customised tournaments - lets say either lunch time or early evening/ That way we can start to actually use the customised tournaments feature without having to leave the normal tournaments.
9. Have different options for formats of customised tournaments - e.g. Single Elimination, Double Elimination, Multilevel, Straight Round Robin, Round Robin Double Split, Round Robin Triple Split, Round Robin Quadruple Split, Semi-Round Robins etc.
10. GET RID OF THE INTENSITY PARAMETER
11. Give us fans for defending on the map
12. Increase guild capacities to 50 players, however offer the opportunity to choose how many teams are included in a guild challenge and then the guild is automatically split to play the corresponding challenge with the option to select which teams go in which challenge group - e.g. a guild of 50 players chooses a 15-player challenge - this automatically creates 3 groups of 15 to play 3 challenges with 5 spare teams. Equally there are 20-team and 25-team options or even a 50-team challenge!
23/10/20 17:23
Thank you for the suggestion list
23/10/20 18:26
Thank you for the changes you have made, keep up the good work
23/10/20 18:29
what a damn joke, didn’t even fix the Apple video bug where devices lock up. Still have to see the money symbol with a red X on it. Pathetic
24/10/20 00:44
Please increase training speed as RFC Jungle suggested.
You will see many players returning to the game.