Report Match Fixing Update

12/04/20 15:56
I echo that and whilst not defending anyone, both forms of cheating were wrong but the match fixing is worse as it was Organised and all Le Cag benefitted on a regular basis. Whilst in damage there was no talk of refunds that I recall, so there was no conspiracy.
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

For real?
How can you be punished for match fixing? Should people from the past also be punished then?
Damage and others were punished for stealing from Sweetnitro, There iS a MASSIVE difference. But they weren't really punished, Only had to pay what they took from sweetnitro and then they kept playing the game as normal.
Huw used all those GB's to train players as kicking wingers, You don't see Sniper or others do that. They use their money to purchase GB's and do it legit. So you can say Damage cheated as well. But I guess everyone doesn't see that and just has a vendetta against La Cag.

If I can chip in here. Huw acknowledged publicly right here in this forum that what he did was wrong, and to his credit, he offered to pay back Sweet Nitro every cent for the refunds he claimed. And he did so. And as such, his ban was lifted after it had been served but he decided to retire. I respect that.

I can always respect a man who can put up his hand and say "I was wrong. Let me make amends."

But here's the difference between how Damage handled refundgate and how La Cag are handling FixGate: those at Damage who did wrong owned it, paid their dues and stopped doing it. By contrast, ALL at La Cag are involved in fixing matches and now that its all under the spotlight, none are prepared to be a man and acknowledge fault. Its just deny deny deny, excuse excuse excuse.

Come on man, let's put an end to it all and get back to hard rugby.

12/04/20 15:58
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

If someone throws a game on purpose to get the other guy banned, he will also be banned. SN have said both teams involved will be penalized equally.

This is my point Nick, I could screw us over ( Not that I would do this). But I'm trying to explain the big problems may happen because of this.
12/04/20 15:58
Damage member, please don’t play the victims here. Maybe you still do, maybe you don’t, but definitely in the past many teams have suffered due to your actions in many ways.
I was in Damage and saw how you workEd.
I’m not saying I’m a saint but I did not agree with the way it was at the time so left and I have suffered As many have from Damages actions.

So before you claim to be the victims of a guilds actions, try repairing anything you’ve caused in the past first.
12/04/20 16:03
The Master :

I echo that and whilst not defending anyone, both forms of cheating were wrong but the match fixing is worse as it was Organised and all Le Cag benefitted on a regular basis. Whilst in damage there was no talk of refunds that I recall, so there was no conspiracy.
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

For real?
How can you be punished for match fixing? Should people from the past also be punished then?
Damage and others were punished for stealing from Sweetnitro, There iS a MASSIVE difference. But they weren't really punished, Only had to pay what they took from sweetnitro and then they kept playing the game as normal.
Huw used all those GB's to train players as kicking wingers, You don't see Sniper or others do that. They use their money to purchase GB's and do it legit. So you can say Damage cheated as well. But I guess everyone doesn't see that and just has a vendetta against La Cag.

If I can chip in here. Huw acknowledged publicly right here in this forum that what he did was wrong, and to his credit, he offered to pay back Sweet Nitro every cent for the refunds he claimed. And he did so. And as such, his ban was lifted after it had been served but he decided to retire. I respect that.

I can always respect a man who can put up his hand and say "I was wrong. Let me make amends."

But here's the difference between how Damage handled refundgate and how La Cag are handling FixGate: those at Damage who did wrong owned it, paid their dues and stopped doing it. By contrast, ALL at La Cag are involved in fixing matches and now that its all under the spotlight, none are prepared to be a man and acknowledge fault. Its just deny deny deny, excuse excuse excuse.

You should get your facts straight. It all started from a fb group and not La Cag, So everyone involved with the group have themselves to blame. Caer I feel you know nothing and only jumping on the hate La Cag bandwagon. I know you've been playing the game for a long time, Hell I use to look up to use as the top Welsh dog when I started out, But I feel you don't have all the facts. So as of now I'm just going to ignore you.
P.S congrats on beating cancer, Really happy for you. Stay safe
12/04/20 16:03
Mic's Mob :

Damage member, please don’t play the victims here. Maybe you still do, maybe you don’t, but definitely in the past many teams have suffered due to your actions in many ways.
I’m not saying I’m a saint but I did not agree with the way it was at the time so left and I have suffered As many have from Damages actions.

So before you claim to be the victims of a guilds actions, try repairing anything you’ve caused in the past first.

And what exactly do you think we're trying to do here, Mic? As I've plainly said, at one time Damage also was involved in fixing matches to save each other in championships. Nothing to the extent that La Cag are doing it mind you... we didn't have the whole thing planned out in advance. If a guy was in trouble, we helped.

We are not out here pretending to be squeaky clean and I've already said that. We are calling for reforms, and we started in house.

Now that you got your say in, join us in calling for the end to match fixing once and for all.
12/04/20 16:06
Thats why I also left and not defending them.

Le Cag must now face similar sanction

Their guild scores should be zeroed.

They should come out and make an official apology.

Mic's Mob :

12/04/20 16:07
Not so Damaged :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

If someone throws a game on purpose to get the other guy banned, he will also be banned. SN have said both teams involved will be penalized equally.

This is my point Nick, I could screw us over ( Not that I would do this). But I'm trying to explain the big problems may happen because of this.

If you have better ideas, I'm all ears Ystrad. Let's bang out a plan. Because the reality is the game could not afford to continue on this curve. Each season more and more teams either retire, start considering retirement or just step down to play uncompetitively, and all because of being tired of being shafted through match fixing. Something has to give, or the game will die.
12/04/20 16:11
Ystrad thanks,

Im not hating Le Cag I just feel the have harmed the game over time. Im not defending Damage either, they did wrong and suffered the consequences. I left Damage because of it.

The best thing would be for your guild to make an official apology.

My health continues to improve thanks.

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

For real?

You should get your facts straight. It all started from a fb group and not La Cag, So everyone involved with the group have themselves to blame. Caer I feel you know nothing and only jumping on the hate La Cag bandwagon. I know you've been playing the game for a long time, Hell I use to look up to use as the top Welsh dog when I started out, But I feel you don't have all the facts. So as of now I'm just going to ignore you.
P.S congrats on beating cancer, Really happy for you. Stay safe

12/04/20 16:11
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Mic's Mob :

And what exactly do you think we're trying to do here, Mic? As I've plainly said, at one time Damage also was involved in fixing matches to save each other in championships. Nothing to the extent that La Cag are doing it mind you... we didn't have the whole thing planned out in advance. If a guy was in trouble, we helped.

We are not out here pretending to be squeaky clean and I've already said that. We are calling for reforms, and we started in house.

Now that you got your say in, join us in calling for the end to match fixing once and for all.

I call for an end of all the dirty tricks.
Damage haven’t done it to the extend of Cag I agree. But not for a want of trying.
I still have the WhatsApp chats!!!

As I said maybe you’ve “cleaned up your act” and I don’t really care! but do you realise what “damage” you’ve done in the past? And not too distance a past either!!!!

What do I think you’re doing? I think it’s called marketing!!!!! But what do I know?
12/04/20 16:16
Nick I think sweetnitro don't help themselves. People get annoyed with the game engine changes. Why not just have one for all form of matches. One minute you have a good strat the next it's bollox. This is another reason why people are finishing. I finished last year because I got to involved with the game spending loads of time working on strats to survive. We will see how things go when the new patch is introduced.
Great to have you back playing Nick.