Report Match Fixing Update

13/04/20 17:09
Balderdash and now you sound like it's all down to La Cag for fixing. It all started from a fb group set up to arrange no mb games. But then people start arranging matches. So we should go back to the people in that group for starting it all. La Cag have have just carried on.

Also a new patch is being introduced next season and we'll see where things go. So people should really stop b1tching on here now you've had your way with sweetnitro again.

I also like to say I respect the people who comment on here who shows their teams name and not hide behind a guest account or a made up name.

Stay safe and let's focus on reality rather than a game.
13/04/20 18:41
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Balderdash and now you sound like it's all down to La Cag for fixing. It all started from a fb group set up to arrange no mb games. But then people start arranging matches. So we should go back to the people in that group for starting it all. La Cag have have just carried on.

Also a new patch is being introduced next season and we'll see where things go. So people should really stop b1tching on here now you've had your way with sweetnitro again.

I also like to say I respect the people who comment on here who shows their teams name and not hide behind a guest account or a made up name.

I was part of various FB and WhatsApp group to arrange no MB, yes I have been around for that long, back when you had to start at L1, lol. So I know exactly how it started. When it was first around it was the odd game here and there, not 70+ for one "franchise" like we are seeing today.

The scale of the fixing today is destroying the game, no question about that. So to point the finger directly at La Cag is right on the money, as so to speak.

People, yourself included, trying to detract from this very serious issue are part of the problem. Eith quit fixing or quit the game, it's as simple as that I'm afraid.

But you won't do either.

And trying to "dead cat" the situation by screaming "LOOK WHAT DAMAGE DID THOUGH", is just stupid. Everyone knows the scale of this now, which is fantastic.

Oh, and yeah, there is other things going on other than Covid19 btw.

Cheer up, it's only a game
13/04/20 18:53
Exactly it's only a game, So why are you getting pissed off about match fixing.
As for pointing the finger, Maybe you should point it at the teams in that fb group.
And the covid-19 is the reason why the forum is getting flooded because of boredom.
As I said, We'll see what happens in this new patch coming.
13/04/20 19:55
Never hidden my true identity and never will.

I came 10th in my league this season. Why? Due to match-fixing? NO!

I failed to win enough games of my own is the real reason. Yes, there may have been a possibility of a match fix in my league today that possibly affected me (no I will not waste my time reporting it) but I lost my match fair and square and also had a fair but annoying draw a few days ago, both of which I can only blame myself for and no one else.

I wasn't good enough this season but I'll be back, either on a level up pack or doing it the hard way
13/04/20 21:51
Respect Al for your words as I always had for you. You are a wise person with always good words.

I felt it from past, am
Not the only one and won’t be, and I could feel the same in future, no problem to play the game fairly if everyone do it, not good enough not promoted,simple as that.

Take care of you and family.

Cheers.

Nico.
13/04/20 22:00

Exactly it's only a game, So why are you getting pissed off about match fixing.
As for pointing the finger, Maybe you should point it at the teams in that fb group.
And the covid-19 is the reason why the forum is getting flooded because of boredom.
As I said, We'll see what happens in this new patch coming.

Obviously it's not just me getting pissed about match fixing. I have been annoyed at it for years, as were you before joining La Cag.

The difference is that I still find it abhorrent, whereas you're just as bad as them.

People can be annoyed at paying for a full team season after season but then to be cheated out of promotions due to match fix / cheating. So if I'm not gonna get enough bang for my buck due to cheats, then I'm entitled to be annoyed.
13/04/20 22:11

Respect to those who come on here under their real name? You've been on here all day under sharkies old account and have only just shown your real name.. furthermore you have stated that cag will continue to fix and that nitro wouldn't dare to stop them in doing so as they pay more than any on the game (which is untrue), your level of arrogance throughout this thread has been deplorable.. I can remember the days you were anti match fixing Jonathan, look how the worm turns..
13/04/20 22:16
YakitoriX :

Respect Al for your words as I always had for you. You are a wise person with always good words.

I felt it from past, am
Not the only one and won’t be, and I could feel the same in future, no problem to play the game fairly if everyone do it, not good enough not promoted,simple as that.

Cheers.

Nico.

I hope you mean that Nico because you fixed the result of 6 different games in our championships this season..

Allways liked you Nico but FFS, damage fixed 0 games in our champs, you guys fixed every single one..
13/04/20 22:18
YakitoriX :

I felt it from past, am

Cheers.

Nico.

Thank you Nico. You are also someone I have great respect for.

I truly hope you and your loved ones stay safe and well at this difficult time for us all. That goes for every single person playing the game also, whether you like or dislike me, whether you like or dislike others in the game I truly hope you ALL stay safe and well.

See you all in a "fair" game if you play me Do whatever you like against other teams but against me I will try my best.
13/04/20 22:20
Dreadlocked warriors :

Respect to those who cake on here under their real name? You've been on here all day under sharkies old account and have only just shown your real name.. furthermore you have stated that cag will continue to fix and that nitro wouldn't dare to stop them in doing so as they pay more than any on the game (which is untrue), your level of arrogance throughout this has been deplorable throughout this thread.. I can remember the days you were anti match fixing Jonathan, look how the worm turns..

The Sharkies account is originally mine. I gave it him when I retired. As for hiding under a false name you gotta be joking. I've made comments and signed it with Ystrad if you look. Everyone knows as well I'm running the Sharkies account. Where have you been? Or are you just stoned as normal.