La Cagnannaise

12/09/19 19:29
It's funny how people forget their past. Unless your squeaky clean then I wouldn't go calling anyone a cheating c**t. Al nobody knows you in the game so you come on here to make one for yourself.
12/09/19 19:30
Wales_RM :

{Ystradgynlais} :

I'm talking directly to Huw on his post and we have 2 little trolls haha. DHSTUPID I've match fixed the last 2 seasons, But look at my trophies, 29 seasons at the top on my own also helping players like you along the way. So don't come at me when you can't even last 5 seasons at the top on your own.

That's a bald-faced lie. You've been match-fixing more or less since you joined La Cag, to a greater or lesser degree.

Your record in the league at the top level is impressive though, credit where credit is due.

{Ystradgynlais} :

Great result for Rebels against Vrystaat today Huw. And La Cag get all the bad press for match fixing

Serious question: How many matches have La Cag match-fixed this season?

How many from teams from Damage?

I would say the count stands at probably something like 20 to 1, maybe even 30 to 1. Correct me if I am wrong.

Bullshit, You know exactly when I started Huw. So if your gonna comment back to me at least be honest ffs.
12/09/19 19:51
I also have it on excellent authority that Awassa has asked Juggernaut-Gauteng Lions to throw their game tomorrow in order to save his season. Ivory/Gbane the so-called legend, begging for help. I sincerely hope that Juggernauts rise above it and refuse to support your collective cheating.

La Cag is quite simply the cancer of this game and you are a willing participant of that cancer; there's some truth for you Ystrad if you are so eager.

Even Sweet Nitro are calling match-fixing cheating, they just lack the balls to ban the people doing it. They readily admit that match-fixing has no place in rugby at all though.

-----

Addendum. I stand corrected. It was Cagnan that asked for Gauteng-Lions to throw the game for Awassa. The very source of the cancer of RM right there.
12/09/19 20:38
{Ystradgynlais} :

It's funny how people forget their past. Unless your squeaky clean then I wouldn't go calling anyone a cheating c**t. Al nobody knows you in the game so you come on here to make one for yourself.

Like I said before. I am an ex-cheating c**t and have been since before MB was removed. I have served my sentence and been rehabilitated for years. It has no place in rugby or this game but you continue to be a cheating c**t as does your entire Guild and even all the other French Guilds detest you lot! No one likes you outside of your puny little deluded World of La Fags.
12/09/19 20:45
Come on Huw, it is not uncommon for guilds to ask other guilds for a game or 2, I will openly admit that a number of seasons ago when Longest had an "alliance" with Damage, I personally asked for a couple of games to be thrown my way to save my bacon. I don't mind admitting that.

We at Marvel, have had requests from both Damage and La Cag to teams in our guild to throw games to suit one or the other. Basically if there is an opportunity to screw each other over, then Damage and La Cag will happily "bend" the rules to do so.

If both respective guilds could just be open and honest about the shit both guilds pull then at least there wouldn't be the need for sniping and stirring on here.

And before any of you pipe up with the line "ha, look how you're doing this season, you're rubbish, you don't even have your own strats, you're a no mark in the game, blah blah blah". I really do not care. I know and like some people in both of the aforementioned guilds, but all of this is just stupid.

So, if both Damage and La Cag just play fair, stop fixing games and asking other guilds to fix with them, stop bloody blocking the #1 spot and generally being dicks to each other, this game would become more enjoyable to play for you all and everyone else who is involved with either guild. Because right now, the game would be better off without either guild.
12/09/19 20:56
How can awassa or what ever his name is be even mentioned as a great. He matched fixed in since I know him around level 10. Come on, 4 of our marvel teams played each other top league this season and the banter was insane. In other guilds all I read is plans hold how they're going to keep them up. Let's not forget the screenshots that jason showed every one from awassa asking for a strat around level 55.

Embarrassing
12/09/19 21:27
*One-Above-All* Marvel Pirates :

Come on Huw, it is not uncommon for guilds to ask other guilds for a game or 2, I will openly admit that a number of seasons ago when Longest had an "alliance" with Damage, I personally asked for a couple of games to be thrown my way to save my bacon. I don't mind admitting that.

We at Marvel, have had requests from both Damage and La Cag to teams in our guild to throw games to suit one or the other. Basically if there is an opportunity to screw each other over, then Damage and La Cag will happily "bend" the rules to do so.

If both respective guilds could just be open and honest about the shit both guilds pull then at least there wouldn't be the need for sniping and stirring on here.

And before any of you pipe up with the line "ha, look how you're doing this season, you're rubbish, you don't even have your own strats, you're a no mark in the game, blah blah blah". I really do not care. I know and like some people in both of the aforementioned guilds, but all of this is just stupid.

So, if both Damage and La Cag just play fair, stop fixing games and asking other guilds to fix with them, stop bloody blocking the #1 spot and generally being dicks to each other, this game would become more enjoyable to play for you all and everyone else who is involved with either guild. Because right now, the game would be better off without either guild.

Honestly, I think you make fair points and agree with you on the whole.

It just felt like a bit of a watershed moment when Sweet Nitro pronounced their official position on match-fixing in the patch notes this season. It really should be a sign for everyone to stop. More shocking to me actually was the fact that they actually used the word Cheat, albeit in inverted commas, when referring to match-fixing in a ticket response. Their position is abundantly clear now, they oppose match-fixing and think it is cheating and have said as much. I am fine with respecting that from now on personally.

I can assure you that you, at Marvel, will have had no requests from Damage this season to throw games. I do, however, openly admit I have reached out to teams to ask them NOT to throw games against La Cag if they are asked.

And going back to your point about being dicks to each other and making the game more enjoyable, the very point of this thread was to offer an olive branch and ask for a truce on fixing. I asked for us to clean up the game - with the very aim of making it more fair, competitive and fun. It descended very quickly into trolling and unwholesome sledging though.

I personally have no issue with you, Jim, or anyone at Marvel. I would love to see more teams in the top 10 and for the match-fixing to be consigned to history.
12/09/19 21:41
Wales_RM :

I can assure you that you, at Marvel, will have had no requests from Damage this season to throw games. I do, however, openly admit I have reached out to teams to ask them NOT to throw games against La Cag if they are asked.

No you can't dude as this is just not true. Not looking for a fight, just my perspective on things, but don't make assurances that are false. Or, get asking your guild mates this very question.

I know this was started as an olive branch, and I respect that, fair play for trying.
12/09/19 21:47
*One-Above-All* Marvel Pirates :

Wales_RM :

No you can't dude as this is just not true. Not looking for a fight, just my perspective on things, but don't make assurances that are false. Or, get asking your guild mates this very question.

I know this was started as an olive branch, and I respect that, fair play for trying.

So someone in the guild reached out to you to ask you to throw a game this season? If so, who?

Addendum - Okay I found out. Suppose there is no end to this shit then... *sigh*. It's a self-perpetuating situation of 'they are doing it, so should we'.

My view remains the same though, let the game and the results decide who gets promotion and who doesn't. Even if you drop off the top level, the chances are you are back the next season anyway. If everyone did it like that, the guild challenges would be just as competitive so we lose nothing by just playing fair.
12/09/19 22:19
All up for playing fair. But it's not in the ethos of the current game play, unfortunately. All the power to you, keep fighting the fight.