Red team blue team

03/02/19 20:12
With all this being said, I am neither a run only or pass only team. I like for my team to be balanced, run and pass. But if a defense is geared towards the run and not the pass, I will attempt to exploit your weakness and pass all over you. Likewise, if your defense is geared towards the pass and not the run, I'm gonna run all over you like Forest Gump...just saying...
03/02/19 20:14
I think there shouldn't be a advantage in red or blue team. Blue to strong, red to weak. Bring them closer. It's kinda boring to defend passes you are not able to stop (while being red team). But It's boring as well to pick all these passes up (while being blue team)
03/02/19 20:30
Not a pissing contest pack. And no I honestly try not to play anyone low on energy on maps. What's the point. Map games are nothing more then game tape to me and I play them expontentailly different then other games. How can u learn or tune again a weak opponent. Have ur fun. Not enjoyable to me is all I mean. And just cause we don't delay pass doesn't mean we don't pass. And I pass plenty vs ur guild... Y'all have the same defense with minimal pass rush. Or I say to much na killer clouds I. No way is the best team in game. To me it's best players not best teams. At this point we all know who can play and who can't regardless of level. What ur stating isn't a bug. It's a game mechanic. U can pass from either team. It's about the other teams stamina levels and defensive lineups. I've been playing years and don't see the difference u speak of. I play alot. Up down. Even level. If anything they need to change how we can line defenses up to make them more realistic blitzes. Also if u don't have a team built to succeed regardless of run or pass are ur holding urself back. Be efficient at it all and u won't get mad while relying on one asset of ur offense. I say the same to the littles we bring up. Every team has strengths and weaknesses. Spend the time to learn what works against each opponent.
03/02/19 20:34
And Killer Clouds, actually I do consider you to be better at me in this game. Your a innovative play caller, got some effective defensive formations, a real force. I would love to see you at the Bar, and with a force like yourself, I believe your team might be the final piece to push us to greatness. I really don't consider myself to be that great at this game. True, I've been to #1, am probably considered a top ten team considering I spend most of my time in the top ten, but I think alot of it is luck, being in the right place at the right time, calling the right play at the right time, etc. I hear others in our guild talking about how much I've taught them, how much they enjoy watching me play, and I'm like really??? But hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinions...
03/02/19 20:50
We have a guild of complacent been playing for a veryyyyy long time players. Idk how much tuning happens for some of these guys anymore. That's why u said some of ours play down. We have a family and would rather play together then hop around to compete. We have many casual players and we are ok with that. It's a game after all. I couldn't leave my homies pack. I mean I can't say I disagree.... With your statement. However at outsiders we kinda just do what's right for each team. Bright is retooling and we all just relax and have fun. We get a few of us back top level and things will even back out. I haven't been competitive realistically in over a month. That statement is also true to any top guild tho. U put thou in brotherhood and they are unstoppable. U give us maddogs and watch the show realistically the pimps prosper because 3 separate guilds play with or as a family. We separate ourselfs and pimps sit and laugh. I wanna see the number of teams allowed in a guild expanded to 40. With a 10 person bench for each GC. It would allow us to help teach smaller teams and keep a rotation of teams in case people are on vacation ECT.
03/02/19 22:03
That's a very good idea, but the devs seldom seem to implement "good ideas." I think a salary cap would also be a very good idea, make the game more realistic as well as evening the playing field and making the game more about strategic play calling and innovative play design. But a salary cap would also piss alot of people off, and the devs won't implement it because they want people to continue spending money. I think a trading block would be another good idea, as well as an option for an audible if you don't like what you see from the defense. All of these ideas would make for a much more realistic game, and much more enjoyable, I believe...
03/02/19 22:04
At the Bar, we try to put the guild first, teams second, as I believe it should be...
03/02/19 22:33
Well obviously we all play together enough to know that certain teams retooling isssss good for the guild. Been playing long enough that we realize we don't beat the pimps tomorrow. Gotta build ur team right. And rushing to keep the guild affloat isn't worth it. We did emmense amounts of holding ourselves back In the 12th man. My town was so massively underbuiilt leaving there. That whole don't advance ur statium was trash needed that third strat so badly... Moral of the story sometimes building your own squad isssss what's best for the guild. We all out here just equally waiting to get smacked around by pimps more. The main thing I want fixed that's actually doable is making ad bonuses be given the first time I watch the video. Everytime...
03/02/19 22:49
Man, wouldn't that be nice...and getting rewards for every video. I hate sitting thru a video knowing I won't get shit for it...
04/02/19 01:14
There is definitely an advantage for the blue team when passing the ball. Passing to a WR in the mix of 2, 3 or even 4 maxed attribute defenders without getting intercepted or tackled is unrealistic and even comical. I can see it happening on rare occasions but consistently, no.

This whole Blue Team Red Team issue, just like the KR's for TD's, is mostly due to the devs not knowing anything about American Football or caring about the game. This issue, like other issues we've had in the game, can be corrected in the programming. Granted, it would take a little effort and some knowledge of the game and percentages but I would help them for a small fee, of say, 20,000 gold balls and a half gallon of my preferred bourbon.