TIR

20/12/18 10:08
I've had a massive disagreement with mr Gregory Kim he's sold all my players and used all my RP on completely useless players im absolutely disgusted by what he has done to my team If you get an invite from the international ruckers I strongly advise not to accept the invite
20/12/18 11:17
Reap what you sew Longprongs. Why don't you just do as you have threatened so many times and just leave the game? You've been exposed as an attention seeking, interfering tw4t, so just leg it buttercup.

And your team was a load of sh17e anyway, so you didn't lose much when Greg sold you down the river lol.
20/12/18 11:29
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif
20/12/18 11:35
20/12/18 13:42
Anyway even with no morale ill still have a better side than you ever will gregory and I think the fact some of TIR are willing to walkout and have openly told me speaks more about you than it does me.
20/12/18 16:49
Ashley Longthorn :

Anyway even with no morale ill still have a better side than you ever will gregory and I think the fact some of TIR are willing to walkout and have openly told me speaks more about you than it does me.

You never learn when to walk, not talk, do you Longprong? Stan wets himself with every word you type buttercup.
20/12/18 22:02
Sukitansee :

Ashley Longthorn :

You never learn when to walk, not talk, do you Longprong? Stan wets himself with every word you type buttercup.

Who is Stan and why would Ash care? Try not to emulate Greg and act with an IQ the same as your age
20/12/18 23:23
Guest 6DBIMO :

Sukitansee :

Ashley Longthorn :

Who is Stan and why would Ash care? Try not to emulate Greg and act with an IQ the same as your age

And you are ...... someone stepping into a dialogue that has been running for months. Read the history available across the forum before nosing in. Perhaps you might act your age and not your shoe size then. Jog on Doris.
21/12/18 00:49
Sukitansee :

Guest 6DBIMO :

Sukitansee :

Ashley Longthorn :

And you are ...... someone stepping into a dialogue that has been running for months. Read the history available across the forum before nosing in. Perhaps you might act your age and not your shoe size then. Jog on Doris.

It started at 10:08 today, explain the months statement my friend.
21/12/18 00:55
Happy for you to quote other conversations but there are too many threads to read. I just noticed that Greg is chuffed at mucking up another players team. For info I have huge shoes and therefore really mature unlike others on this forum.