Developers Take Note

21/02/19 12:43
1. I'm not going to go on a rant about what's wrong with this game.... It's Been Said Thousands of Times and yet you still don't listen but....

2. NewsFlash for Developers.... The ONLY reason Touchdown Manager hasn't Died is the Veteran Players here!!! Fact!

3. If you want to keep Making Your Precious Cash you need to start listening to these Vets and make this Game better and more interesting for the New Players because you ARE losing those Veteran Players Weekly now, one who was a damn near day one player quit not to long ago!

3. Fact is..... This is Our Game, not Yours! If the Vets would to quit your Game, your Cash Flow would dry up!

No More Money Grab Updates! Fix the Game and make it New Player Friendly!

Ok, I'll shut up now...lol
... Z ...
22/02/19 00:37
Guest 84EYUS :

1. I'm not going to go on a rant about what's wrong with this game.... It's Been Said Thousands of Times and yet you still don't listen but....

2. NewsFlash for Developers.... The ONLY reason Touchdown Manager hasn't Died is the Veteran Players here!!! Fact!

3. If you want to keep Making Your Precious Cash you need to start listening to these Vets and make this Game better and more interesting for the New Players because you ARE losing those Veteran Players Weekly now, one who was a damn near day one player quit not to long ago!

3. Fact is..... This is Our Game, not Yours! If the Vets would to quit your Game, your Cash Flow would dry up!

... Z ...

For sure this will fall on deaf ears. This last update they even removed the ability to ask and send heal kits to face book friends. I know that seems trivial but for players starting out especially this was quite helpful. Greedy bastards are killing the Golden Goose and they are either too stupid or too arrogant to care.

On another note, I also hate don.
22/02/19 01:26
Fustercluck :

Guest 84EYUS :

... Z ...

For sure this will fall on deaf ears. This last update they even removed the ability to ask and send heal kits to face book friends. I know that seems trivial but for players starting out especially this was quite helpful. Greedy bastards are killing the Golden Goose and they are either too stupid or too arrogant to care.

On another note, I also hate don.

I hadnt even noticed that it will really kill some And the game just dont give a Fuck now why am I friends with all you buggers, Oh ye I remember because We all hate Don
22/02/19 04:34
Don sucks =)
22/02/19 18:35
some dude named Dom sent me a fb letter saying I have more accounts then anyone and I have been reported lol

then a few weeks ago sent almost the same message from a diff account

I found that funny

BLOCKED lol