Set piece moves

11/10/17 04:07
Why not allow for a player to make a few set piece moves that he can choose during the game play. Eg, flyhalf kick to wing in the corner or skip pass, then pass back to fullback running a line...
11/10/17 08:15
Good idea. But I think the coding for that would be a bit difficult. I'm.nowhere near a developer but I think the whole game could then potentially change.
11/10/17 08:45
Adrenalin The Legend :

Good idea. But I think the coding for that would be a bit difficult. I'm.nowhere near a developer but I think the whole game could then potentially change.

They have something like that for Touchdown Manager, so dont think the coding part will be that big of a problem. The game changing part I do however agree with. Might be what the game needs
11/10/17 09:03
Couldn't agree more.

I haven't reached the peak of this game and I'm very bored already so the next update needs to be quite drastic.

Interaction between guilds, tournaments, set piece moves would be nice as highlighted, etc.
Otherwise it's just going to be level 25 buildings and seeing who can get to max fnlans first again. Same old same old......