BMRS

29/07/17 14:19
So far we have won 3 matches and at least one of our teams has had an invite to join them. They will still smash us though lol. Currently 3-6 in their favour. We will win a few more but not enough to trouble them. Zero MB for all of us so we get full gate money.
29/07/17 15:35
I was in a great guild that was in your spot, scrum down ruck over drink up, and matchups like this did more for our growth than the easy wins. I think you guys have the right attitude to keep moving up
29/07/17 16:04
Absolutely loving it personally. Used both my challenges though, won 1 and lost 1 both 6-0 scores. Can't wait to be challenged by any of them just to test myself

[EDIT] Team I beat 6-0 maybe thought I had use MB when I hadn't and challenged me in a friendly. Nice 10-10 draw
29/07/17 22:10
I think now would be the perfect time for the BMRS admin team to update the rankings.
01/08/17 23:55
Tolgate Seconds :

Allan Thomson :

Thank you. Good benchmark for us at our current standing. We may even surprise a few of them

Lomu's are coming back strong, I see Dropkicks is back on the radar, perhaps the best player this game has seen...

Dropkicks - you changed your 2nd team name again to Tolgate Seconds?
15/08/17 11:36
Cheers tolgate shut up wizz lol
18/08/17 13:06
Tolgate Seconds :

Bluemooners :

Thankyou to the BMRS admin team for their efforts.

An admin team that admits its errors (which tend to be rather minor); a novel approach that perhaps Sublinet could look at!

I second that
18/08/17 15:18
Allan Thomson :

Question for you Black Monks. Where would "Lomu's Legends Originals" fit in? Doesn't have to be an exact answer, just a guestimate would be fine. Reason I ask is we are about to play them in a Challenge and will get our backsides well and truly handed to us

Hey mate, which guild are you in?
20/08/17 03:23
Dropkicks the best ever i think hes good but not great
20/08/17 22:29
Dropkicks Rfc :
Hey mate, which guild are you in?

Sorry for the late answer Dropkicks. Currently called "The Wacky Meerkats" but that will change for our upcoming challenge tomorrow. Changing our name every challenge for a laugh. Already had a nice conversation with HBM aka Steve Hansen about our challenge v you where we won an amazing 4 matches lol. Our top team at the time did not play a single game that challenge and infringed a few times after that and was kicked so we may have won 6

I see you have changed your name to "Mead's Legends Originals". Nice tribute to one of the World greats. R.I.P. Sir Colin.