Price increase????

21/01/17 11:02
Is it me or have all the one time offers increased in price by about £3.00? Be careful Sublinet, a price increase might seem a good idea but i'm not buying anything that isn't £7.99 or less. Imaginary players are only worth so much.
21/01/17 11:28
Interesting to see if people will purchase still
21/01/17 14:33
I think we have all been surprised at how many people have bought players, I'm sure the devs are surprised too so let's see if they can make more money still.
21/01/17 19:39
I don't think it's the developers, it's Apple - they've increased prices across the board for all apps due to the weakness in sterling...
21/01/17 19:46
My price is the same in dollars so that may be
22/01/17 03:41
I'm from South Africa and using samsung, my prices haven't changed
23/01/17 00:31
El's Dynamos :

I don't think it's the developers, it's Apple - they've increased prices across the board for all apps due to the weakness in sterling...

Wait a minute - don't remember Boris mentioning this might happen in the referendum campaign (... retreats behind the sofa with tin hat on)
23/01/17 22:18
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

El's Dynamos :

Wait a minute - don't remember Boris mentioning this might happen in the referendum campaign (... retreats behind the sofa with tin hat on)

Lol
26/01/17 16:33
Its happening on samsung in uk. 25% hike is a joke and merely another means of extracting money from your card. at a time when tge game has become stagnant it could be the final straw. I'm looking at the exit through boredom and an insistence on not paying these bandits more than I need to!
26/01/17 17:30
Sukitansee :

Its happening on samsung in uk. 25% hike is a joke and merely another means of extracting money from your card. at a time when tge game has become stagnant it could be the final straw. I'm looking at the exit through boredom and an insistence on not paying these bandits more than I need to!

It's not sublinet that increased the price. Not sure if you noticed but the Pound has seriously lost value to all other currencies including the Euro which Im presuming is what sublinet gets paid in and their payment partners adjust prices accordingly.