World Elite NOW RECRUITING ( Was formerley UK Elite have changed our name)

28/11/16 23:26
Hi all,

We have a rare opportunity for two new players to join the team. I am looking for English speaking players who want to send a lot of heals and play guild challenges. For the right player we also offer our own forum, so I can help you with tactics and you can meet some of the best players on the game.

If your interested in playing at one of the top guilds on the game all you need to do is give me a game and I will then consider all who play me.

Good luck
30/11/16 16:56
Ashley Longthorn :

Hi all,

We have a rare opportunity for two new players to join the team. I am looking for English speaking players who want to send a lot of heals and play guild challenges. For the right player we also offer our own forum, so I can help you with tactics and you can meet some of the best players on the game.

If your interested in playing at one of the top guilds on the game all you need to do is give me a game and I will then consider all who play me.

Good luck

invite me in your guild

I m FC Special One
30/11/16 17:02
I am currently in Berlin Ultra guild
30/11/16 17:40
Hi mate I'll drop you an invite
11/01/17 16:00
Hi special one, sorry for kicking you I kicked you because you hadn't played a guild challenge since 29/12 .16 if you do read this and want to ever comeback just play me in a friendly and you will receive an invite I was just concerned cos you wasn't upgrading either and sooner or later it would cost us on a challenge like the last one we lost by one point and I could of given your spot to someone who would play also your heal sends were lower than the rest of the team but if I did make a mistake cos you was away whatever I'm sorry but message me in future cos I don't like doing that but for the good of the team felt like I had to cos you'd missed several challenges.