Persian empire

07/08/16 16:52
It has been mentioned before, but once again a 'smart' tactic is being used by our iranian friends to try and win the guild challenge.

This time one of their members took the open spot in our guild. It has been done before and this is what they do

The new member looses his two challenges
The opponents play our nwe member when the have 24 wins

Our new member wins lots of money and returns to his own guild

Normally i shine my booth before some one gets ki ked out of a guild, now i didnt

You have to admire their resourcefullness ...sublinet, how will you deal with this tactic??
07/08/16 16:57
When i was at dream killers they did it to us i did mention it on forum.. they are a bunch of dirty bastards.. it fucked up you either play fair or not at all
07/08/16 18:41
Now it is up to sublinet to fix this. Ill make a ticket

I know it is not allowed to curse or anything like that, but it is allowed to be very friendly for these guilds.

So, i want to say that i love the persian empire very very very much ...you guys are the best of the best of the best of the best. This game has gotten soooooo much better since you guys arrived

Xxxx
07/08/16 20:13
Gosh id rather say how i really feel
08/08/16 16:32
That's why you make you guild invite only can't do that if you don't invite them
08/08/16 21:08
Well, we have done it now, but I really like it better to have an open guild and teams can join of they want. We have got a lot of good teams like that.
10/11/16 13:57
send me invitation I m FC Special one
10/11/16 16:13
Simple solution don't make your guild open set it to invite only