the pack destroys the others players

04/08/16 19:20
Besides the fact that we cannot buy your packs, now the price of the players auctioned are too high for simple players who do not buy your recruiters point .With a few Euro or dollard, many players can have 12,000 point recruiters just like that.

Now,almost everybody does not play the game normally .Before you can buy good players with 6,000 recruiters point, now you need 12,000 for a good player .... whereas with the building boost to max, it takes weeks or months to buy two good players .... since several months,i did not buy good players and economized but now it's still impossible to get one,because i dont know how much money some people spend everyday for this game but it seems they get at least 10.000 R.points per day to buy players...

If the game is not free anymore,just say it and that's all....players like me will leave...
04/08/16 23:59
You can get 100+ rated players if your in a decent league like 20+ but you have to know what time to buy to get them on the cheap. I don't buy premium packs so yes it's difficult almost impossible to compete with Dollard , Aria and 90% of all the Iranians who own at least 3 players maxed out in every attribute. I make purchases late at night where players tend to be cheaper because not as many players are looking at the market and I've had players like 99 rated at 22,23 bought for under 250 rp you just have to set your limit in your head and think That's what I'm prepared to pay and I'm sticking to it but It's not that bad because if you fail with your bid you get all back anyway so I tend to make lots of cheap bids overnight then see who I get.

Hope I helped you
05/08/16 00:31
You guys are giving maxed out players more credit than you should These teams are still beatable,every teams beatable., yes your team looks shit hot full of 175 rated players but that basically means all the pointless stats are maxed .. All the important ones passing ,shooting,dribbling etc etc etc most people's are already quite high so match bonus (if needed) accompanied with the right tactics can still get the win for ya . Me personally don't think there's any benefit or advantage to having maxed players , just a waste of money in my book.
06/08/16 06:49
there s big difference between having good players in this game...i just bought good just 1 MD and became better....even just one player can change you team...especially a striker.....the funny thing in this game is 3 medium strikers cant pass through 1 good defenders but 1 good strikers can dribble 4 players...