You guys are useless and this games bullshit

27/07/16 11:42
This games gets worse by the week!!!! League game today was a total scam ! Apart from shooting when there not supposed too against a keeper who saves everything yet mine does absolutely nothing except let players run straight passed him ,kick the ball to the opposition players run towards his own goal ,kick the ball at his own goal and the running backwards for which one of my players ran the length of the field ( brilliantly programed by the way) ! They score own goals by either running straight in or kicking at a player on the goal line (for which he shouldnt even be there! . That's why we create action for defending and attacking using arrows so players go and kick where we want them . With the marking settings maxed they shouldnt even be attempting to pass to these players anyway especially when there surrounded by 101 attackers! but what else are they supposed to do ?? Clear the ball you say oh but they can't because you won't allow them! Who am I kidding you can't even get the goal keeper to clear the ball what chance have defenders got . This game is being made to suit anyone who plays Iranian formation so as none of you guys know what your doing or even how to play football atleast change the name of the game so everyone can see this ain't a football game hell I'll even let you use my team name
CLUELESS CHAMPIONS seems more appropriate to me
27/07/16 14:36
It looks like that the other team paid a match bonus to your team. Sometimes that happens in real football Seriously, there are some pretty football management games out there. I'm a little fed up with this one for the reasons you just described. Cheers!

27/07/16 15:12
-my players scored own goal by passing the ball to the GK and this one dont move but paralized there
-my defenders who cant make reception when it's the opponent who pass the ball,the ball just pass through them
-when the opponent make clearance,anyone move exept his player.
-i wonder why defender still catch a ball lost by the opponent then dribbl it in the penalty area where there are 6 strikers?

yes,this game should be named : Iranian Rugby
27/07/16 16:13
You should have been champion james. I dont know what they did in the last couple of days, but they sure took some steps back. All the tactics all of a sudden dont work anymore because you can not get thru the 10 man attack anymore ...what happened with the goalkeeper being able to clear the ball???
27/07/16 20:11
I watched your game.. gotta admit im gutted you didnt win cluelessness.. your my champion.. if that makes you feel better haha.. gutted for you too aswell pl team.. youve made huge steps this season
28/07/16 06:47
You had 16 clear runs at the goalkeeper, and no goal...that must be a record

Lets all raise tickets so they have to respond

Ill make a few!
28/07/16 07:36
I raised a ticket, mentioned all the bugs and asked for my 400 gold balls to be excheged into money so i can leave this game

If we all do so, they will have to change this game right
28/07/16 12:21
Or they will just continue to ignore everyone who asks a serious question and change nothing
28/07/16 12:33
I know they will james
28/07/16 13:00
They dont care these iranians would plough all there kids savings into this game and thats the way sublinet likes it