Caernarfon retired

07/08/20 11:49
Thanks for the ride guys, my time is at an end.
07/08/20 14:16
Sorry to hear that buddy. You've long been a top team in the game - far longer than I have been playing. I wish you nothing but happiness and success in the rest of your journeys.
07/08/20 15:45
thanks buddy
08/08/20 01:58
Very sorry to see you go Gwyn - one of the originals of the game and never far from the top level. I've come to admire you a lot buddy, especially recently with all the charity work you've been doing in RL. I wish you every success going forward and know that I am only ever a whatsapp away.

Best of luck.
08/08/20 13:16
Sorry to see you go Gwyn, thanks for everything, you've done a fantastic job and I wish you all the best for the future. As DR said we are only a message away if you need us. ❤❤
13/08/20 00:31
I don't get on here enough, sorry I missed this because I was wondering why your team was gutted? Cheers mate, it was great to be with you and the other lads that have hung it up along the way. I don't like saying goodbye, so until next time.
14/08/20 04:12
Top man and player, thanks for the ride,
LC Bears :

I don't get on here enough, sorry I missed this because I was wondering why your team was gutted? Cheers mate, it was great to be with you and the other lads that have hung it up along the way. I don't like saying goodbye, so until next time.

14/08/20 04:12
Top man and player, thanks for the ride,
LC Bears :

14/08/20 04:13
Thanks mel ive sent u a whatapp, thanks for the ride, but im really done. Thanks x
Hull fc Mel :

Sorry to see you go Gwyn, thanks for everything, you've done a fantastic job and I wish you all the best for the future. As DR said we are only a message away if you need us. ❤❤

16/08/20 11:34
We never got to meet (virtually) but enjoyed our encounters. Good luck buddy.

Mark (Old Harbonians)