GAME CRASHES WITH VIDEO WATCHING

20/03/18 13:32
I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR WRITING THIS IN CAPITALS BUT I AM TRYING TO GET ALL PLAYERS ATTENTION AND SOME POWER ON BOARD HERE. THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BIT OF FUN.. NOT TAKE HOURS OUT OF YOUR LIFE. I AND OTHER PLAYERS HAVE FOUND THE GAME KEEPS FREEZING AND CRASHING WHEN TRYING TO WATCH THE VIDS FOR RECRUITER POINTS. TICKETS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN AND NOTHING HAPPENS. I WROTE MY LAST ONE ON THIS SUBJECT IN DECEMBER LAST YEAR!!!
THE OWNERS OF THIS GAME GET PAID MEGA BUCKS BECAUSE WE WATCH THE VIDS.
TONIGHT I HAD TO SPEND 20 MINUTES CLOSING DOWN THE GAME AND RE OPENING IT BECAUSE OF A ROGUE VID IN THE SYSTEM. MY SOLUTION IS THIS:
1. THE OWNERS OF THE GAME HAVE UNTIL 01/04/2018 TO SORT OUT THIS PROBLEM OR AS OF 0600HRS THAT DATE WE ALL STOP WATCHING THE VIDS AND THUS THEY LOSE MONEY. WE LOSE OUT ON RECRUITER POINTS BUT IT COSTS THEM MONEY.
THE OWNERS OF THE GAME NEVER SEEM TO LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS ,READING THE VARIOUS POSTS ON HERE . NOW IS THE TIME TO WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THIS ONE SIMPLE, AGGRAVATING, TIME CONSUMING ERROR ON THEIR PART.
THANKS FOR READING THIS POST, BUT SOMETHING HAD TO BE SAID AND DONE REGARDING THIS ISSUE.
20/03/18 14:21
We are currently looking into this matter, however we are not the ticket section so we will have no ability. The video freezing is regrettably an issue on the user end and not on the programming end. Please feel free to make a post on your ISPs Yelp page, they will likely provide the same level of help that I can provide, but at least you would be yelling at the correct person.

Thanks
Not your support team
21/03/18 02:13
Black Monks :

We are currently looking into this matter, however we are not the ticket section so we will have no ability. The video freezing is regrettably an issue on the user end and not on the programming end. Please feel free to make a post on your ISPs Yelp page, they will likely provide the same level of help that I can provide, but at least you would be yelling at the correct person.

Thanks
Not your support team

Is that why standing on my porch yelling at people walking past and shaking my fist at them hasnt worked?