What happened?

03/08/17 23:17
Hi, I am at level 39, I came home from work today and checked my league result to find that my opponent played me three times before the league match:
0817hrs. I won 3-0
0821hrs. I won 20-0
0825hrs. 3-3 draw.
1142hrs league match I lost 24-0.
Now can someone tell me how that reversal happened? Or is it just MB added? The team that beat me won their first match of this season thanks to this sudden change in their fortune.
I am slightly confused, I am not annoyed as I have a life and this game is just light fun.
Do I need to start giving my team the hair dryer treatment and start chucking tea cups around the changing room or do I just move on from this event?
Regards
Ian.
03/08/17 23:34
It could be a lot of things. Could be mb, could be they figured out your strats and got their spacing right, could be the I pact of subs. My guess would be not mb but a combo of nailing the strat and having subs.
04/08/17 05:31
Thanks for your thoughts BM, there were no subs used by the other team in any of the four games he played against me. It would appear he just turned on the gas for the last game. If I have the inclination or time I might give him another game over the weekend.
Cheers.