MB not decreasing under 10%

08/08/17 13:40
And as "frenchie", i can say this is bull
10/08/17 01:56
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Pro Try :

I don't really understand what is really this famous MB... I have seen this MB on some others topics but i can't grasp the real sense of it... so at least please, answer me seriously.

Ty o/

It's called "Prime de match" in the french version of the game. It stands for Match Bonus in the English version. You pay money to make your players magically better

Thank you so much o/
11/08/17 06:35
They should just get rid of mb why have it so all your work on strategy is wasted if they mb what is the use of playing ??
11/08/17 08:04
Corne Vrystaat :

They should just get rid of mb why have it so all your work on strategy is wasted if they mb what is the use of playing ??

D'accord, as the "frenchies" would say. MB just ruins the strategic challenge and wastes the game. And as for all those with "No MB" in their team names, we know its bu115h17 so please do us a favour and go play Football Manager.
12/08/17 02:01
I don't know if i truely understand u bud (cause my english lvl is low) but on first hand i don't use "no MB" in my name (i think nobody in France use it in fact, so blame your owns) and on the second hand, mb a game can be a double edged sword, don't forget it

Finally, we are playing a game with some rules, if you don't like them, don't play. I don't need to match bonus for championship nor tournament, i just use it for some gvg... I don't cheat, i am just playing a game