ranking

10/05/15 11:56
please make a general ranking for top players in the game according to quality and wealth.
14/05/15 10:07
Why by wealth?
22/05/15 10:27
Because football became industry, in modern football, the team is no longer for only winning matches but for gaining wealth as well. In my modest opinion, its an important concept.
22/05/15 21:39
The list would be too dynamic - if you spend all the money on a building update for example - you would go to the bottom, you'd just constantly move up and down the rank when you spend/earn money.. unless you measure wealth in a different way other that your bank balance..Not sure what way this would be though..
23/05/15 18:18
No Vishal, I mean the sum of all your money and money payed for buildings and upgrading will all considered to be the wealth.. it will never decrease, it always increases.
28/05/15 14:41
The list would be too dynamic - if you spend all the money on a building update for example - you would go to the bottom, you'd just constantly move up and down the rank when you spend/earn money.. unless you measure wealth in a different way other that your bank balance..Not sure what way this would be though..
28/05/15 16:14
No Amdjed, I mean the sum of all your money and money payed for buildings and upgrading will all considered to be the wealth.. it will never decrease, it always increases.
28/05/15 19:31
Wow Amdjed213 you seem to think the exact same way I do - don't you lol
28/05/15 19:33
Perhaps fame is more better Bassem - it can take into account your building levels and matches, leagues, tournaments won etc.

Football Champion 1 uses fame points and its quite a good ranking system..
28/05/15 19:53
I didn't play Football Champion 1, Vishal .. is it more interesting than 2 ? can I play it with 2 at the same time with the same account ?