Match Fixing

08/04/20 09:42
Are you fed up with La Cagnannaise fixing their championship games each season to remain at the top of the guild leaderboard? If so, post each fixture you see that has been fixed and help to expose them fir what they are...... cheats with really poor strats.

Simply reply to this post with the fixture (I.e. RC Pam vs GUS, just an example this is not a fixture) and the date it was played.

Many Thanks,

La Cagnannaise Exposed.
08/04/20 09:44
08/04/20 09:45
08/04/20 09:49
Just 2 fixtures from this season, there are a lot more which will no doubt be exposed. These 2 videos are of....

Jackita vs Memento Mori

RC PAM vs Quentin Cag#7
08/04/20 10:32
All the La Cagnannaise fix their matches. For a long time now. Just watch any of their matches in championships. Every game they play against each other is fixed.

Why? Because they cannot win fair. They have to cheat. Otherwise they will not get promotion. Because they are weak.

They bring shame on the French flag, really.
08/04/20 12:39
1 April
RDC vs jackita (0-28)
Snakeman vs castres (77-0)

2 April
RC PAM vs Quentin [CAG] #7 (35-0)
Merci le grande famille cagnannaise vs Bisoninours (0-35)
David - FCG vs Racing Club Narbonnais (28-0)
eRacing BRACQUEMONT #Rob vs Snakeman (28-0)
castres vs vmax sozo (0-91)

3 April
Racing Club Narbonnais vs Merci le grande famille cagnannaise (28-0)
RC GANNAC vs Sharkies (70-0)
Crackers Bixente vs David - FCG (49-0)
Snakeman vs RDC (0-28)
vmax sozo vs eRacing BRACQUEMONT #Rob (0-28)
AVIRON BAYONNAIS US SEYNOISE vs Breizh rugby (0-59)
Stockholm Exiles RUFC vs R C Cagnan (28-0)

4 April
Merci le grande famille cagnannaise vs Crackers Bixente (87-0)
Bisoninours vs Racing Club Narbonnais (0-21)
US Issoire vs RC GANNAC (84-0)
RDC vs vmax sozo (28-0)
YakitoriX vs Stockholm Exiles RUFC (0-35)

5 April
RC Diots et Genepi ~ Thierry vs RC PAM (28-0)
Crackers Bixente vs Bisoninours (45-0)
Sharkies vs US Issoire (28-0)
Snakeman vs jackita (42-7)
AVIRON BAYONNAIS US SEYNOISE vs Captain America (49-0)

6 April
GUS vs RC Diots et Genepi ~ Thierry (0-56)
Racing Club Narbonnais vs Crackers Bixente (0-28)
Snakeman vs vmax sozo (0-91)
jackita vs Memento mori (0-35)
Captain America vs Breizh rugby (7-0)

2nd April - Mavericks fixed with Aviron
3rd April - Gus fixed with Quentin
8th April - Brieze fixed with Mavericks
8th April - Quentin vs RC Diots
08/04/20 12:41
Example videos will be added with links to the videos as the sizes of them are too big to post directly.

With so many fixes it is impossible to get footage of them all, so there will be a selection exposed.

Kind regards,

La Cagnannaise Exposed.
08/04/20 12:47
Quentin vs RC Diots

https://youtu.be/6NLoiZ-3frk
08/04/20 13:06
damages never cheat !!
today NZ against dirty sharks, match under a false rhythm and without the substitutes. Astonishing victory for the misclassified 14-00
the damage criticizes the cagnannaise, I have friends in this guild and I don't mind seeing arrangements. On the other hand, it is distressing to see the damage that criticizes and does the same thing. it really is a guild of crooks, thieves, mourners and cheaters. the shame of the game.you dirty your guild
08/04/20 13:41
guest_1470257561147 :

damages never cheat !!
today NZ against dirty sharks, match under a false rhythm and without the substitutes. Astonishing victory for the misclassified 14-00
the damage criticizes the cagnannaise, I have friends in this guild and I don't mind seeing arrangements. On the other hand, it is distressing to see the damage that criticizes and does the same thing. it really is a guild of crooks, thieves, mourners and cheaters. the shame of the game.you dirty your guild

Hello "guest". Many thanks for your comments. I will happily chat with you on a different thread if you wish.

There are no "Damagers" here, just a one-man crusade against a guild of fixers and cheats.

Many thanks for your input.

Have a great day.

La Cagnannaise Exposed.