Wales

17/09/19 15:56
The Master :

Still 6 in the top50, which isnt bad at all. Longevity is the key.

If I didn't feel so loyal to my guild, I'd love to get a good Welsh guild together. How about we consider doing a "Welsh Barbarians" guild (Made up of various Welsh players from all over) for a season or so after lvl 100 perhaps for a bit of fun and also just to see how good we really are? I could ask the likes of Bags, I know he'd be up for it. Ystrad probably would too in all likelihood. We could get Princess to change his flag back to Wales and take the name of Dreadlocked Warriors again for a season perhaps. You could ask Inbreds maybe. Ystrad must have quite a few Welsh contacts too. There's Lone Wolf too of course.

What do you reckon? Just put aside all our differences and have a bit of fun for a season?

The way to do it would be to find a recently defunct guild that still has some challenge points and take it over for a season or two and try and climb the rankings but without starting from 0 (and trawling through all the dead guilds at the bottom in GCs which is really boring).
17/09/19 16:08
We could do it in honour of Wales winning the Rugby World Cup maybe?
17/09/19 18:27
Sound interesting, just for a season and return to our respective guilds thereafter. Wed get Rob Howley to manage us lol
17/09/19 21:06
i'd put all grays in the category of exceptional players that are welsh
18/09/19 11:45
The Master :

Sound interesting, just for a season and return to our respective guilds thereafter. Wed get Rob Howley to manage us lol

Willing to put money on that?
18/09/19 11:48
Ashley Longthorn :

i'd put all grays in the category of exceptional players that are welsh

If I had to pick a top 5 or so of current Welsh players, it would be, not necessarily in order: Ystrad, Inbreds, Lone Wolf, Myself, Caer, Baglan (Dai Laughing). There are probably other contenders too. If Damage Royale could truly be called Welsh, then it would knock me out of the top 5 for sure.
18/09/19 12:00
The Master :

Yeah something along those lines. I know we all feel loyal to our respective guilds so this is the only way really I could ever see it happening.
18/09/19 20:15
Probably 20 very good welsh players at the moment,
19/09/19 11:43
The Master :

Probably 20 very good welsh players at the moment,

One fewer after today : (
19/09/19 18:39
Just spotted that Ystrad has gone too. That's two top Welsh players gone on the same day. Sad day for RM ahead of the Rugby World Cup.