Of all the guilds I've been in...

09/07/19 22:30
For those of you who dont me I am Paw Paw Hill .. Jammin knows who i am .. i have been playing this or should i say i have been around this game since almost day one like 4 years ago .. i go back to when there were only 2 guilds .. i was a member of Dynasty .. for those of you who who dont know Dynasty was the top guild for the longest time .. before pimps there was dynasty. and I'm not talking about dynasty reborn .. for a short time I was the top player in the game going against guys like Aggie Mcnasty from pimpin .. I'm not taking sides here .. but the biggest threat to guilds isnt showing people.the ropes.. which jammin here can attest that I was pretty good at showing him the ropes as well as others .. I honestly wish I had more time with him before he made his promotion from.black sheep to dynasty (it may have changed to pimpin by that time) none the less it was well deserved promotion . Back to my point biggest killer of a guild. dont care if its top of the food chain or the bottom... childish behavior lack or poor communication and lack of having fun will kill a guild .. it's what eventually killed dynasty .. look around look at that guild list. Especially the ones in the top 25 .. many of them can find their roots to Dynasty .. Dynasty starts training guild in fighting starts in dynasty and people leave and start new guilds . Drama starts in the brotherhood (training guild for dynasty) shortly after and people leave and start new guilds .. last time I checked there are 10 guilds that have roots that go back to Dynasty. and another 6 that are derived from others . .. somenare training guilds but many of them are because people take this game way to seriously and I mean WAY TO SERIOUSLY .. I just hope jammin remembers how it was in black sheep .. where it was more then just football and busting each others stones about liking justin bieber and liberace ruled the chat .. and honestly if there is only one thing he learned from me is to have fun I would be happy with that .. js
09/07/19 22:31
For those of you who dont me I am Paw Paw Hill .. Jammin knows who i am .. i have been playing this or should i say i have been around this game since almost day one like 4 years ago .. i go back to when there were only 2 guilds .. i was a member of Dynasty .. for those of you who who dont know Dynasty was the top guild for the longest time .. before pimps there was dynasty. and I'm not talking about dynasty reborn .. for a short time I was the top player in the game going against guys like Aggie Mcnasty from pimpin .. I'm not taking sides here .. but the biggest threat to guilds isnt showing people.the ropes.. which jammin here can attest that I was pretty good at showing him the ropes as well as others .. I honestly wish I had more time with him before he made his promotion from.black sheep to dynasty (it may have changed to pimpin by that time) none the less it was well deserved promotion . Back to my point biggest killer of a guild. dont care if its top of the food chain or the bottom... childish behavior lack or poor communication and lack of having fun will kill a guild .. it's what eventually killed dynasty .. look around look at that guild list. Especially the ones in the top 25 .. many of them can find their roots to Dynasty .. Dynasty starts training guild in fighting starts in dynasty and people leave and start new guilds . Drama starts in the brotherhood (training guild for dynasty) shortly after and people leave and start new guilds .. last time I checked there are 10 guilds that have roots that go back to Dynasty. and another 6 that are derived from others . .. somenare training guilds but many of them are because people take this game way to seriously and I mean WAY TO SERIOUSLY .. I just hope jammin remembers how it was in black sheep .. where it was more then just football and busting each others stones about liking justin bieber and liberace ruled the chat .. and honestly if there is only one thing he learned from me is to have fun I would be happy with that .. js
10/07/19 01:33
I still remember brother and try to play by the same ethics I was taught by you and others a long time ago. There are many who helped me along my way but you, Earth, and Bucks45 was my biggest influence. This game changes almost every day and we (Pimps) try to adapt. It was still Dynasty when I was promoted =) Pimps is what Dynasty evolved to =)
10/07/19 04:36
earth doesnt ring a bell for me ,, Bucks45 does tho ,, but like i said before im an old head ,and can barely remeber my own name lol ,, i know that Dynasty changed its name from Dynasty to Pimps ,, but i also know there was some players who left .. so i wasnt sure if it was just a name change to start anew or a name change just to have aname change ,, e when all that shit withion dynasty was going down i was technically still a member of Dynasty even tho i was running BlackSheep ,, i could have gone back to Dynasty at anytime i wanted ,, i just felt i was more usefull to the overall good doing what i was doing at the time ,, having said that ,, as much as i was in the loop with saying hey this guy is ready for a promotion and this guy isnt i wasnt in the loop to what exactly was happening in Dynasty or the Brotherhood since the Black Sheep was feeding both guilds ,, I knew there was issues within Dynasty at the time right before the change to Pimps but i didnt know what they were or the severity ,, anyway part of the reason besides real world problems that i am semi retired is i got sick of the drama ... even as best i tried to keep things fun in blacksheep but drama always seemed to pop up ,, right before i went long hiatus about 2 years ago ,, and this was after you were promoted ,, i had two special players that needed attention constantly .. one guy was constanly playing games but was never getting any better ,, long story short with him ,, he barely knew english and only spoke italian ,, every night for two weeks i would use google translater and send him training lessons thru the guild message board ... in time he became a much better player and his english got better that he could now interact with the rest of the guild better ,, then my other player who needed alot more attention was some guy who was autistic or something i forgot what he told me his issue was ,, the guy was interested in learning and i was really the only one patient enough to help him ... unfortunatley as many times as i tried to explain even the basic stuff ,, shit that showed you on day one i was constantly reminding him weeks later ,, not in a demeaning way mind you more in a ............. Hey paw i lost that game ... yeah i saw ,, can you tell me what im doing wrong ,, yeah sure ,, umm is your moral above 90% ? my morale ? yeah you know in that finacial building where you see your players payroll ,,,,, ohh yeah umm its 45% Paw ,,, well that could be a huge reason why you lost , .... the guy stuck around a while ,, i never kicked him i told him as long as the Black Sheep exists you will have a hiome ,, anyway the guy stayed for a while he got better but he never got pass the basics he sent me a message one day that he was quitting and joining another guild ,, told him he was welcome to stay but i wished him well if he decided to go... he still left ... he went to that guild and was either kicked or quit and went to a few more guilds then eventually he quit playing all together
anyway the key word win or lose is fun
11/07/19 01:36
I'm not going into the Dynasty drama here, the split was coming and I could see it. The core turned into Pimpin ain't Easy and the others scattered in the wind. A couple still play Like Earth (Earthboundmisfits) but most are gone now. It's sad but Bucks45 just quit recently. Another OG down, not many left =( Always thought highly of you Paw Paw, glad you are "semi" back.
12/07/19 02:21
Derrrrer.. earth short for earth bound misfits.. .... derrrrr.. major brain fart on my part. I dont expect you too go into the dynasty fiasco ... no need to .. I'm sure it's the same reasons why I never went back... there were some.great guys there .but unfortunately the bad outweighed the good .. John who was the leader then was and is a good guy . But if I recall he had alot of real world problems that took his attention and I believed he permanently retired right before it all went down .. he was still leader when you got promoted but I beleive it was Bucks45 that asked for our best trainee that was ready .. thank you very much im.blushing ...lol
12/07/19 05:35
John was just being relocated by his job when I got there and quit shortly after. Shame I didn't get to know him better. I miss the old days LOL

Check the Discord link if you like, its in the discussion threads. Maddogs does a good job to keep it drama free and there are boobs! LOL