The Brotherhood

31/12/18 18:49
Do you want to join one of the Top active guilds in the game? we are currently looking for 3 teams to fill some roles. We are invite only and have sent out teams that we like, but realize all teams are not on our radar. If you are active and interested in joining us. Please run a couple friendlies against The Maddogs or Lehigh Valley Outlawz. If we like what we see we will gladly send an invite.

Oh and we are a fun bunch who are trying to compete at the top. we love to build together and share ideas and strategies. if this sounds like something you are interested. let me know.

Oh and.... The New guy always brings the beer.
02/01/19 19:06
guess how much money this game is going to get out of me ice 24...as long as you are alive 00000000////you mother fucker
02/01/19 20:16
Looks like don has a new team
02/01/19 22:47
that was an odd thread jack as I am not Ice 24 nor are the in my (our) guild. whatever. lol. and back on topic.

"Who's coming with me, man...." and by with me... I mean, to The Brotherhood. lol. For an invite. Send a Friendly.
02/01/19 23:16
pigskin :

guess how much money this game is going to get out of me ice 24...as long as you are alive 00000000////you mother fucker

I mean as long as he is banging someone else's mother.. I see little harm... Just saying

Not sure what that has to do with The Brotherhood TBH

But hay thanks for boosting the page for us...

Oh and seeing how your not sending any money into the game.. feel free to send it to us... We will spend it on hookers and beer..

02/01/19 23:19
When don hears mother fucker....be takes it literally and does his own mother
03/01/19 00:39
The Brotherhood are good guys.

I hate don.
03/01/19 01:14
Thanks Jason. we are trying. lol. anyway. this seems to be a good as place as any.... what known teams is this Don character? do we have a running list in case I get a friendly run on me?
03/01/19 01:32
don is fishers,bucs1,stick'em...maybe a new one pigskins ,there is another one but can't recall it at the moment
03/01/19 01:50
thanks Barney!